Modded-Volkswagen Kids Suck

Aircooled FTW

Lol at this thread.

Lol.

VW’s are like IPods, no matter how much they break, or what else is out there, there are must-haves for trendy.

PS- Not all VWs and all VW owners suck.

[quote=“audios,post:116,topic:30874"”]

way past that. stage 5 with cams and intake mods. you will feel my fury. but you have to wait to see it till i get the ecu reflashed and my anger has time to adapt with long term fuel trims. but after that i swear you will feel vw fury

[/quote]

Bolt on Anger FTW!!

Your VW sucks, Joe and I will tell it to your face!!! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Carnut,post:73,topic:30874"”]

Stages make you sound ignorant. 10 out of 10 people cannot accurately describe what a stage III is.

Edit: shut up Jam! :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

What are you deaf? I explained it to you last time you asked me. :smash2:

Example of one companies stage III kit:
Investment Cast Inconel Exhaust Manifold
Garrett/Allied Signal Ballistic Series Ball-Bearing Turbocharger GT28R
High Flow Catalytic Converter
Custom Cast Urethane and Silicone Intake Hoses
High Flow Fuel Injectors

Would you like to know what makes a Stage III into a plus Donald?

Best thread of 2007*

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:124,topic:30874"”]

Bolt on Anger FTW!!

Your VW sucks, Joe and I will tell it to your face!!! :slight_smile:

[/quote]

I thought Stage 1, and 2 were bolt-on anger. And 3 and up being a combination of Bolt-on, and built anger.

[quote=“DarkkstaR,post:113,topic:30874"”]

its not weakness, the cars still blow as much as the fags that drive them.

[/quote]

don, STFU

not more than 2 years ago you had your own “software” company for these cars. you also own an audi that YOU blew up. i dont get it. :cjerk: are you still driving that sweet pickup?

and vws are not fucking trendy, ive been into them for quite some time. hell, i see more cars in the japanesse/muscle car scene than in the euro scene. its honestly like a 10:1 ratio.(inbe4 “they are gayy thats whyyy”) now whats more trendy?

to each there own. my 2 cents.

[quote=“Smaefer,post:125,topic:30874"”]

Would you like to know what makes a Stage III into a plus Donald?

[/quote]

:jawdrop:Please, wow them.:jawdrop:

[quote=“Jam,post:69,topic:30874"”]

http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=312&d=1158950101

edit: is 17 years old not older?

[/quote]

It just doesnt do it for me…

(its a REALLY nice car though)

[quote=“BIG E,post:127,topic:30874"”]

don, STFU

not more than 2 years ago you had your own “software” company for these cars. you also own an audi that YOU blew up. i dont get it. :cjerk: are you still driving that sweet pickup?

and vws are not fucking trendy, ive been into them for quite some time. hell, i see more cars in the japanesse/muscle car scene than in the euro scene. its honestly like a 10:1 ratio.(inbe4 “they are gayy thats whyyy”) now whats more trendy?

[/quote]

shhh…its called “trolling” dumbass…:mamoru:

my A4 runs, by the way.

the troll is strong in this thread.

i saw a chick go to the oil change place in her new beetle

annnnnd Rejected

haha, they always get turned away in those things. what kind of everyday, common car is such a PITA to work on that oil changes just aren’t worth it to an oil change shop?

[quote=“ly555is,post:132,topic:30874"”]

annnnnd Rejected

haha, they always get turned away in those things. what kind of everyday, common car is such a PITA to work on that oil changes just aren’t worth it to an oil change shop?

[/quote]

um i raise bs flag. now either you’re talking out of your ass or you know some mechanics who probably need to go work at mcdonalds.

Hi, i’m a woman. i own a beetle and miraculously a jack and a set of tools. i change my oil by myself in 30 minutes. those dudes working at that shop must be complete fools. next time you see that happen be sure to let them know that a 20 year old girl can do their job better than them. i can get at the filter with my hand…they’re actually easier to do than a gti. :smash2:

[quote=“ly555is,post:132,topic:30874"”]

annnnnd Rejected

[/quote]

yeah…i think you’re the idiot for that one. just sayin

[quote=“PsngrSeatsR4Boys,post:133,topic:30874"”]

um i raise bs flag. now either you’re talking out of your ass or you know some mechanics who probably need to go work at mcdonalds.

Hi, i’m a woman. i own a beetle and miraculously a jack and a set of tools. i change my oil by myself in 30 minutes. those dudes working at that shop must be complete fools. next time you see that happen be sure to let them know that a 20 year old girl can do their job better than them. i can get at the filter with my hand…they’re actually easier to do than a gti. :smash2:

[/quote]

I’d guess it’s because no mechanic wants to be seen working on a car that comes with a flower holder STOCK.

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:135,topic:30874"”]

I’d guess it’s because no mechanic wants to be seen working on a car that comes with a flower holder STOCK.

[/quote]

hey! mine wasn’t stock i had to get someone to give me their old one. lol

still no matter what, that guy said it was HARD to change oil in a car i work on myself. sooooo lame.

shut up kait. women have no place on car forums past posting nudes.

host then post.

[quote=“BIG E,post:127,topic:30874"”]

don, STFU

[/quote]

you’re fat, ugly and gay

:bawling:

[quote=“PsngrSeatsR4Boys,post:133,topic:30874"”]

[/quote]

first of all, hush

i wouldn’t lie about that. i don’t care enough about the damn cars to bother in the first place.

secondly, it has to do with how low the cars are and taking that ridiculous plate off the bottom. i used to work at a valvoline back in the day, and well, with the rails lining the ceiling of the pit/floor of the shop that you drive over, they’re a total bitch to remove and get out of the way. so we didn’t do them. take it someplace else, not worth the time.

thirdly, this has nothing to do with the gender of anyone doing the oil change. i know you’re a girl who works on cars and you make it ever-present that you are a select member of this elite, underrepresented group and that’s just peachy, but has no relevance whatsoever to my point.

[quote=“DarkkstaR,post:134,topic:30874"”]

yeah…i think you’re the idiot for that one. just sayin

[/quote]

see above. i wouldn’t say something like that unless if i had my reasons. what the hell’s that plate on the bottom of the car for, smoothing undercarriage airflow out on the salt flats?