Moderators May I...

forget it

How about being a good guy and giving them out for free?! I’ll need a couple lol.

yeah, I’m not aware of anybody charging for them on here before.

Well people can still post them for free when they have them for with a limited account, but i can provide them forever. Still better than paying $34.95.

you have no pm I need this one asap

1FTRX04W56KC15856

and prolly 3 more for fun lol

Give me money for something people do for free!

Sorry didnt realize this thread for moderators,

Oh well fuck it go find your free ones… guess you cant make a $5 profit and still be a “good guy”…

No, you can’t.

I’ll let you do this on the exception that you pay NYSpeed $1 for every PM you get from anyone. You will only be allowed to buy 35 PMs at a time.

On a completely unrelated note, I may be offering free carfax for everyone soon.

Jeez…I didn’t think it was that unreasonable a price. If you don’t have connections $5 is a good deal IMO.

I want one god damn it!

FYI CARFAX is no longer doing unlimited for a month it is either $35 for one or $45 for 4/5!!!

I’ll send you paypal I wanna carfax lol

how? I don’t even see unlimited on their site?

since you are using our site to facilitate your profit making venture, what is our cut? Are you going to be paying to be a vendor?

+1

I’ll give nys $1 and pay him $5 I want some already lol

Cheaper then $45… seriously I’m going to spend $45 in like the next 4 hours. Just get me a car fax for less and I’m happy. I already have unlimited Autocheck but they kinda suck

THIS

lol… what a “community” this has become. Guy wants to help members out saving them $30-$40 while making a measly $5 for his time and people not only bust his balls for it but “the man” comes in and wants a cut. I guess with NY in the name of the site I shouldn’t be surprised they want to tax every little transaction. :slight_smile:

This member was previously banned for tying to solicit services via nyspeed under a different user name. At the time he was asked to be a vendor and was not interested but continued to use the site to push his services.

This is not a new issue.

:bigtup:

:tup:

OP, I wonder if the dealership you work for knows you are trying to make money on the side for using their carfax account?

Ah, that changes things a bit, at least from the mods perspective.

Still don’t get why members are so upset he wants $5 for something that is saving you $30 or more. I don’t have a problem tossing a complete stranger $5 when he’s willing to save me $30+.