Moderators May I...

It’s definitely not so bad

I can tell you that when I was offering them for free, it was a MAJOR hassle. That could be because of the format they were presented in.

Pro Tip: If you want free carfax reports at will, join All State Motor Club for $15/month (probably have a free trial period too)

Awesome tip!

EDIT: You only get 25% off!!! Not so useful.

Speaking of becoming a vendor, how much does it cost and how does one become a vendor? (I used to be one way back when.)

Pm Josh and he will give you details

I still need a Carfax.

whats a car fox?

lol.

Does anyone know approximately the cost for a dealership to have unlimited carfax per month? (NYSpeed may need to register as a motor vehicle dealer :wink: )

Do said carfax reports come with a shot of Captain?

yes i was banned under an old name for PM’ing some one about a detail when the site had NO paying advertisers for detailing. This is why i made a post about this, so you guys wouldnt get pissed. Am i still doing this the wrong way?

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

-Its over $800/month for unlimited
-I can not pm josh because my pm’s are turned off
-In the very first post I thought of the mods and said free reports for you as a cut after paypal fees and paying josh a dollar it wouldnt make much sense.

Is $ 5.oo really worth the aggravation? I’ve given stuff away just to avoid the hassle, and to be a fine, upstanding fellow member. Not too many people here like me anyway so I try to be helpful. Guess it’s up to you.

If its free do your have any idea how many joe dirts/dreamers and ebay surfers will waste my time

seriously email asap!

jlrenzo@derrickequipment.com

I need an actual carfax done and I’m going to spend $45 to get one today. I’ll pay you $5 and I’ll pay NYSpeed $1 no problems.

^^LOL I was just about to say, why not post your e-mail and take it from there.

I don’t know how you still have patience to be waiting for one, lol. I would have paid the $45 by now haha.

Its been two days lol I’ll wait to save $40. That is a steak and lobster dinner for two at outback! $14.99 each LoL

That does look mighty delicious.

I would imagine your employer would rather have you giving away something they pay for, as opposed to you making a profit.

really? it was free when I was a member, just go to the website, put in the VIN, and poof carfax report… That was probably around 1-2 years ago, so things have likely changed