Modern Warfare 2

i bought myself a 32inch 1080p tv as my old tv crapped out on me earlier

nice, i finally said fuck it last year and bought a 42 lcd, only 720 though.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/beatnikdowork.jpg

this is what happens on Hardcore headquarters when you have a full party with people who know how to play. Nukes are for pussies.

Gamertag: Beatniksoldier

This game is sick. I need to play online but I know I’ll get toasted.

get online and start playing. Once you learn the maps you will be fine.

EJ and Adam know how to play?

i got knifed with the infected today… you still need it?

i need to find someone with the “STD” one and knife them lol.

laura i would be glad to give you an std

i will gladly accept

lol ya i have both infected and the std title. if you want just add me and send me a msg if im on. Beatnik Soldier is my gamertag.

Changed my gamertag the other night now its akidnamedwayne

No, I don’t need it any more. Someone knifed me a few weeks back.

I haven’t been playing MW2 as much. I didn’t even break level 50 yet and got tired of getting my ass kicked all the time. I have been mixing it up with Worms.

just got to level 57, love this damn game, addicting as hell.

lol. Only got 13 to go until 70. Then you get to prestige and do it 10 more times :slight_smile:

I’m at level 70 and now just working to completely master all the weapons. I just masterd completely (done in all the categories) the Barrett 50 cal. I’m not sure if I’ll play the prestige mode. You don’t get anything special for it from what I have been reading other than an extra custom spot and some different titles and such.

The game does kick ass. I have been playing it nonstop and haven’t even started assasins creed II yet. I think it is still sitting in the wrapping.

same here, i have halo 3 odst that i got at the same time, and i think i’ve played it once so far.

up to level 62, still not sure if i’m going to do the prestige thing, took this damn long to get to 70 the first time and unlock everything.

up to level 65 now. almost there…

im lvl 63 on the second prestige. My buddy is 9th prestige legit. Must be nice to be a bum and not have to work or go to school. I also play with couple tenth prestiges but they boosted. All you have to do in a boosted game is get 2 kills then leave the game, prestige and then come back in and repeat until your tenth prestige