Modern Warfare 2

dc294 is my name… add me i love playin that game

screen name: buickgn
just got it for xmas

wish i could play, my mw2 isnt working in my xbox, its weird as hell my xbox will play any game but that. and then i put my mw2 in my friends xbox and it works. Some one want to help me with this?

I just ordered it, can’t wait to play!

bought the game a couple days ago, cant figure out how to get it online, but idk if i even want to attempt online, i suck so bad

you need to play online, it is fucking awesome

you have xbox or ps3

Xbox

you hooking it up hardwired to a modem or a router or wirelessly to a router?

woot, finally unlocked the m16 and got my first win in a free for all match. usually play team, but wasn’t working today so had to try free for all and got a win in my 2nd match.

I played last night w/ a buddy on the co-op missions 5 hours later were still going strong ! this game is addictive ! we cant unlock the last co -op categories

my 7 year old and i have been taking turns all day on free for all and 95% of the time we’ve been finishing top 3. In the zone today. anyone want to play foo thnx k n d is xbox sn

Ill be on around 330 for most of the day name is SC wayne9125

the game is beyond addicting. i loved playing hardcore team in the old one but i cant stand it in this one.

we’ve been playin it since like 10am, i’m starting to get burned out on it

It’s awesome having all of these new people on that got the game for christmas. They are all horrible. I went 30-8 in a free for all last night. I had like 11 kills before my first death. I’ll probably be on again tonight.

yeah, i think that has contributed to my success, i ranked up from 39 up to 48 today playing free for all.

anyone have any idea on the first map pack release?

I might be on later.

XBOX : dannyth3kid

Going home to hook my new TV up then ill be on all night

Going home to hook my new TV up then ill be on all night

what kind of tv?