Modhungry.com

Hey guys,

Have you heard anything about this site? They were the title sponsor of Importfest this year. I checked out their site and it looks pretty interesting.

It allows you to upload all your car photos and tag even your most unique parts, and I don’t know you guys but this is a pretty unique feature of the site for me. As I can’t tell you how many times I’ve found a pic of an MR2 with a unique part and I don’t know what it is. Can be pretty frustrating especially if you want it for yours.

Another cool feature to the site is the head to head battles, after you upload your photos your car goes into a random battle generator, where users like you vote for the winner, pretty cool. As I’m a competitive dude.

Anyway, I thought it was cool. You guys should check it out!

meh… looks silly.

there is too much of this stuff out there… blogs with little to no original content operating in isolation

seems to be some direct affiliation with importfest… importfest is in their footer.

I think they just sponsored Importfest, did some research and the product came out of a web design company in Vaughn. Yah thats what I was thinking, besides the functionality not really anything to original about it. I think some exclusive content would definitely make the site more appealing.

i don’t know if there is any exclusive content out there anymore…

With a fairly modest budget you can find some. I know lots of photographers, editors, and videographers, that will give you some for the right price.

it’s not exclusive if anyone else with a camera can go do it :slight_smile:

wat is that site. iamaricer.com?

I guess that all depends on the people who are uploading pics there lol, I’m sure Importfest was a contributing factor to the after rice. Hopefully we can see some quality rides on there. A few of the cars on there are pretty clean. Especially the ones uploaded by the moderator. I think they are hoping to attract a non ricer crowd.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Depends on the photographer, some guys can get stuff that no one can get. You just need to know who those people are.

^ Are you the owner of the website?

It looks like this website took like 10 minutes to make.

Nope, just heard about it at Importfest.