MoHud Auto-x Sunday July 10th

Made it out to Fortitech for this and had a good time watching 'em run as usual. Was playing around with settings and panning techniques most of the day, so a lot of the shots were throw-aways but here are some of the better ones.

If you ran on Sunday and would like some pics but don’t see any here pm me, I probably have some.

I tried my best at panning though I realized when I got home I had been shooting in a bad spot. There was a couple of slight bends and cars were on and off the pedal so between body roll, load transfer and camera movement, sharp images were hard to come by. Next time I’m going to set up on a straight and try panning where load transfer/body roll is no longer an obstacle. It’s funny the things you don’t realize sometimes when your shooting, and shit looks all good on the 3" LCD, then you get home and :facepalm

Criticism and comments welcome, enjoy!

I should’ve went Sunday instead of Saturday, cars looked much more epic.

Your panning shots still look better than mine, I need to practice more. That Fortitech location is amazing, not that I used it for a shoot yesterday or anything :ninja

There were definitely some nice cars out. My old hockey coach happens to be el presidente of Fortitech. Funny I was thinking that it would make a good spot for one of your/cfd’s shoots while I was there. Pretty cool with the control tower and whatnot right behind it.

first few pan shots looked amazing dude, great work!

Its epic.
Their parking lot is an old runway. So badass.