Mom's new Civic Si!

So this past w/e, my mom and I drove to Ohio, and picked up this awesome Habanero Red 2008 Civic Si. The car is a Honda certified used, and it is a terrific example (we extended the warranty to 7 years, bumper to bumper, it was just too good of a deal). We bought it from Classic Honda in Streetsboro, Ohio. We would highly reccommend them, very good and easy to deal with. The car runs and drives terrific, it really does, as nice as anyone I’ve ever been in. In any event, here’s a couple quick photos, more to eventually follow. This car is the perfect DD, and now with the MR2 for summer, she’s got a killer duo.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/91MR2_photos/001.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/91MR2_photos/002.jpg

Honestly that is my favorite color for the SI. Good pick up man.

Thanks man, we like the color, as it’s unique to the Si, and it takes on many diff. shades depending on the type of light hitting it. The car is just so much fun, it almost makes me want to sell all my cars and just get one of these!

i love these cars, still want one. congrats on the purchase.

How’s the intioror space compared to the spec? I really need to get my mom into a newer car I just did abunch of work on the spec. Unfortinitly she still loves her spec.

Interior space is great, I love the interior, albiet one tiny thing. I don’t like how the 4 main panel vents are not symmetrical. Otherwise, I love it.

Love these new 4-door Si Civics. LSD FTW :tup:

These cars are monsters in the snow even with all season tires.

no she got register on www.8thcivic.com lol

My dad has a non-si in this color. Except he got the sand interior color. bleh to non-black interiors.

nice, we have a really nice 2 door on the lot in this color

Nice car for sure. My only gripe, and it’s surely debatable, was the price tag these came with new. Newer Civic Si’s just didn’t seem worth the money, but then again if you said you got a good deal I’d believe it.

i would really enjoy one of these as a daily. good pick up son!

Shit man, considering what else is out there in this price range, I absolutely think they’re worth it…

grats - I love my 08 si… seats are comfortable as he||. the first time I started driving it - it felt like i was driving a go cart, because of the steering wheel being so diminutive.

Yeah when comparing other cars in that price range they’re a good buy. I guess my comment more so meant there are other sub $20k cars brand new that I’d might take over the Si. Definitely not hating on the car itself.

you can use the swears here

I love mine and would recommend it. Fun to drive and I know it will only need oil changes to last a long time.