Christmas came a day late for me

So yesterday I traded in the Jetta on a brand new car. They gave me $4,000 trade in on my Jetta. I picked up a 2008 Habanero (sp?) Red 4 door Civic si. I’ve been absolutely in love with this car since they came out with a 4 door one. I got quite a steal on the car too as it being the end of their fiscal year. I’m at my office now but pics will definitely be up sometime later today or tonight.

aren’t habanero peppers orange?

congrats! I haven’t seen a red Si yet. Seen 23482347 blue ones and I think one black one.

Yea that’s what I thought too but they call it Habanero Red :confused

Congrats! I’m a big fan of the new SI :banana

Maybe habanero red refers to it as a hot red http://www.acurazine.com/forums/images/smilies/shrug.gif

That red is pretty nice. JVG’s Si was that color but a coupe. He had the Work Emotion KAI’s on it in bronze and it looked very nice.

I love that color red, very nice can’t wait to see some pics!

-[now there’s 2 people on the board with '08 Hondas :ahh]

You’ve made a very good choice on the car, and sounds like it was even a good financial decision.

Enjoy, it’s a lot of car for the money. Where did you pick it up btw?

Leaving it stock or just basic wheels and drop?

I picked it up at Keeler, I called around to a few of the other dealerships in the area and no one had a 4 door SI in stock. For right now i’m probably just going to leave it stock, I purchased a 100kmi warranty on it so I don’t want to start messing around with the car and voiding warranties on it.

New wheels shouldn’t void any warranties.

And the only thing a new suspension shoud void the warranty is on… is stock suspension, which you didn’t want to begin with.

But in the end, sometimes it’s not worth the risk.