Monroeville

So are people hanging out in Monroeville still/yet?

My friend just got a GST and wants to drive around Friday night and I’ll probably have to go from Pittsburgh to Irwin that night anyhow so it would be convenient.

Just checked the weather low is like mid 30’s and high is mid 50’s with 50% precip.

P.S. I am PUMPED for this weather to clear up, can’t wait to have the windows done and dry roads! :bigthumb:

i live in irwin and work in monroeville at night. couple people hang out by taco bell around 9ish or will be inside starbucks usually because its warm. If its 50+ again i expect a good bit of people to be out. Just drive normal because its that time of the month for monroeville cops to be dicks. They have been busting people left and right.

Everytime I’ve driven past Miracle Mile shopping center I see at least one group of cars in the Taco Bell parking lot.

i’ll stop past only if i see someone i know…which up there usually is only starboy…

Who is starboy?

Haha I’ve never met Starboy yet =( I don’t think… lol Don’t even know his name.

Anyhow we’ll probably stop out hopefully some people will be there. Plus Starbucks sounds amazing right now.

And I wish the cops would lay back, I’m so pumped for the nice weather and just wanna drove but they are everywhere now :ugh2:

Ah so this is your screen name…lol. This is the first time I have ever seen it.

Damn Noobs

starboy=nick…hes a pretty sweet dude

Ohh ya, Nick Leaf Photo makes a lot more sense now haha And he does seem like an awesome guy, I’m looking forward to meeting him. What does he drive? (or Nick, you can tell me yourself haha) so if I see him I’ll actually know it’s him.

Hope to see some of you guys tomorrow night and hopefully the weather is decent!

ya i dont post as much as i should. There was a good bit of people out the mile tonight. A bunch of idiots also came out trying to drift there parents cadillac elderados but overall was fun.

If its nice i might stop thru

I would be up, but have to attend a birthday party tonight.

exactly…i always get some good laughs when i’m around him

Penn Hills here, might start stopping out since im pretty much right down the road.

I work in monroeville, i’d start coming later in the summer provided I get the rx7 on the road by then. Hopefully getting it painted by the end of april.

just bring the audi…

I could, but if i’m not workin i’m workin on the car. I’ve been putting 30+ hours a week into it for 4 months in hopes to get it done by june.

I should have the roll cage done and the widened rear fenders molded and done by this weekend, then just lots of sanding. If i can get it painted by the end of april I think I should beable to get it done in time.

hey dom where in penn hills do you live im on the side of penn hills that is near oakmont and verona i live off of hunter rd

screw the audi bring the rx-7

Haha, we’ll be pushing it. The LS2 is about 20 feet away from the car and not even close to being ready to go in.