MONSTER TRUCKS!!!!!

i think they are a good time. i grew up going to every event my parents were willing to take me to so im partial to them. i went this winter as well. call me ghey or what have u, i love um. its been a dream of mine to drive one.

Oh fuck yeah, Id drive the shit out of one!! I was a HUGE monster truck fan when I was growing up. It just seems most show now, they dont have enough room to do what they can…

Went to one at the pepsi a few years back, and it was like watching cars do 60’ passes lol.

yea they suck but the valley ones are fucking cewl!

Hmm, maybe Ill go check it out. Is it the norm $10, or is it more?

I probably will given my area of interest.

:Idiots

going wednesday for sure. was gonna be taking my little nephew to his first, but his mom wanted to go so technically she is taking him… either way, he gets to go to his first!!!

the tough truck competition before the monster trucks is sick

i’m going tomorrow night… anyone else going then?

i had a good time. TAZ rolled over during freestyle, which was awesome. gravedigger won the event for monday night.

:thumbup

I’m going Wednesday

Wed. Night is when shit gets fucked up

I think im going tonight, if i recover from this hangover from the combo of the biergarten/the brew pub binge drinking

i try to always go the first night. that way if the trucks roll (TAZ) and not come back, i will have seen them.

might head up tomorow, is it $10?

Its $15 i believe for g/a

I think I’m gonna go on Wed. and bring my brother up.

i hate hicks

i had a handfull of fries, funnel cake and beer when i hear someone trying to get my attn, so i turn around and there is a really drunk dude. im talking like barly standing. he comes up to me trys to shake my hand and tells me that he is suppose to flip me off, then proceeds to flip me off. i stand there in awe because this kid is obviously lacking an education and i say," if u werent so drunk i would kill you where you stand" and simply walk away. like what do u do in that situation? flip me off all day bud, i could care less.

then my face was -----> :Idiots

:rofl