MONSTER TRUCKS!!!!!

That’s what you get for being Mr. Macho man and going to the gym. People don’t flip off fat people for no reason.

so ur saying hes jealous?

I would flip you off for no reason

Show was pretty good today! Place was fuckin PACKED though… Also a plethora of burnouts after the show lol

Yeah, was pretty good show, and the line heading east outta that place was fucked hardcore.

I’m down for goin too… someone wanna meet up before it?

me and dave went down last night… was pretty sweet, watched a blazer roll in the street warriors and the escalade, blue thunder and grave digger roll in freestyle… 2 of the 3 rolls in the monster trucks were right in front of us

Saw in the paper there was a bit of a brawl in the stands last night

the Van that went first and the chick in the maxima where the best… not to mention all the CP walkin around, and the girl in front of us eye fucking me all damn night… i think she wanted some magic from me. :ninja

we were about to crack some skulls with them 5 fucking kids infront of us too… ppl need to control their fucking 6 yr olds

really a fight wtf??? i missed it? maybe it was after we got the fuck outta there.

Brawl erupts at Monster Truck Jam

By [<b>BOB GARDINIER</b>](http://www.timesunion.com/TUNews/author/AuthorPage.aspx?AuthorNum=52), Staff writer                                      
                     Last updated: 12:44 p.m., Thursday,          July 16, 2009                                                                     LEBANON VALLEY -- The action at the Monster Truck Jam on Wednesday at Lebanon Valley Speedway was in the parking lot and not on the track.  State Police were called to the Route 20 speedway Wednesday night when a fight broke out in the parking lot across the street and escalated into a brawl involving several people. 

There were several minor injuries but no additional information was available.
The incident happened at the end of a three-night run of the Monster Jam Summer Nationals featuring the vehicles Grave Digger, Maximum Destruction and others, according to the speedway’s Web site.
Track officials refused comment this morning.

http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=820463

Doesn’t really tell/show much info.

Ahhh I think they updated it from when I read it, it didnt say anything about it being in the parking lot iirc

no wonder y we saw a trooper turning onto 20 and blowing it toward the track after we were outta there… damn drunk ppl

maybe it was the white guy in the big truck about to fight them ricans in the maxima with the rimzzzz… :rofl

yea i wanted to see that guy wreck those 3… he was fucking like 7’5"!!!

i know… i thought he was gonna throw my car at them… he was a monster

Him: “what the fuck ur buddy say about hitting something??”

Ricanz: “Nothing dude he didnt say shit about u, he was talkin to me about… blah blah blah”

Him: “good thats what i thought” ::door slam::

and how about the drunk dude getting out his truck wit the dump bed like 10minutes after them kids fucked wit his shit, askin about if someone hit his truck :lmao