more Bavarian goodness

not much of a story here for this shoot … got a PM, scheduled a shoot, drove to albany, took pictures, and came home … was good to meet another member (aero93) of the forum and i had a good time almost getting killed by my own Rig … but all in all i think the shots came out pretty decent … as always comments are appreciated good or bad let me hear em … and ill start this set off as i often do, with a Rig shot

Good thinking on the spot :lol

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v295/14/105/577101350/n577101350_1645199_8805.jpg

4 is awesome, nice pics man…someday we should try to meet up and take pics of the slide dumpy whips

hellz yea it is … too bad the traffic made it hard

sounds good … ill be there friday night to get more sideways shots

Yep and they all give you wierd glances too.

I’ll comment in a few, love most of them, way to ninja post #9 too :ninja

Dan you did an awesome job , I love the pics and again thanks !

i gotta lower it now

love the e39 M5’s… sick car!

love #6 man…for a second there I was expecting those signs to be for the A7 autobahn instead of 787. awesome shots!

thanks for the comments guys ! glad you like the pics and the car

Ahh 9 is a great spot, I’ve been there before. Number 4 and 6 are soo dope

Pictures are SO cash…and so is the car. I absolutely love E39 M5’s.

Nice! One of the best rig shots to date I think. #6 and #9 I cant stop looking at :lol

Sick Dan! E39 M5 FTW!!! PMing you.

Dude, awesome shots as always. Yours keep getting better and better. Love the car as well.

#9 is a sweet shot. rims jump out a lot too me!!! m5 is cleeeeean.

Nice pics man.

very nice dan, when did you end up going to do this

I’ve thought about taking a shot or two where 2, 7, and 8 are for the longest time. I love that spot annnddddd you did a rig shot there too!!! :slight_smile: I think thats one of your best rig shots yet, my eyes are drawn right to the car, good stuff man!

love the angel eyes…gives it a mean look