More Myspace News...

Hahahahaa…

Funny.

My school jsut gave a group of kids 3 days of suspention for downloading songs of kazaa lol

thats understandable…downloading is illegal…but the myspace thing, is retarded…at least for the 20 kids that saw it, they should jhave only punished the one kid for making the group…o well

middle schoolers should not be allowed on myspace.

^ should is the key word. But they are allowed anyway. :tdown:

well, I guess some people are glad they are allowed (beck)

Or they should atleast be required to give their real ages. I hate clicking on a profile for a 25 year old and then finding out theyre really 13 and the page is full of stupid AIM style illegible bullshit.

if you find one thats misreporting their age, there is a myspace adress to send a link to

go to “help” and search for “age” and click the “report here” link, opens up basicly an email page in the window

title the email, drop the link into the subject section, send, check the underage users profile in a week

FUCKING GONE

ive gotten at lest 50 local people’s myspace pages deleated this year …

shush, you’re hurting ma’ game!

is that what happend to my gf’s page??? :lol: so what ur saying is i can have ur profile deleted since it says ur 100?

lol ma’ bad

nope, age rule only applies to those under 18

im 26, and i look to be over 18 in my photo, therefor im allowed to say as i please

the intent of the rule is so that us legal people dont get in trouble with the law / the under agers family members ect, and so that its not posible to search for jailbait if your a jailbait banger

:gay::gay2:

Ill have to try that if I get in a pissed off mood

I hate myspace

most contributive post ever. :lol:

thats funny.

i love when i look at a chicks profile that says shes 25, and shes really 14.

wait i mean yeah what a bunch of BS!!1!!

:lol:

^^dont cover up, underage chicks rock the house down…shit did i really just type that? :gotme: :lol:

Reminds me of a picture i saw floating around the net. Two nice girls back sides then it says “jailbait sometimes it worth it” lol