More PC requests....

Trying to put Microsoft Office SB '07 onto my wifes new laptop here, but it’s an upgrade and requires a previous version in one form or another on the computer prior to installation. I believe I can just install 2007 demo and that’ll work, but I don’t want to go randomly downloading this file from some site I don’t know.

Does anyone here have a copy of MSO 7, or have a good clean link to a place I can DL it? Most links say 2007, but reroute to 2010. Don’t feel like spending another ~$300 for the program at the moment.

Thanks!

I do. You just need the key? Mines not Small Business though.

Should have worded my post better.

I have a full legit, paid for copy of MSO here with a reg key i purchased a couple years ago. problem is it’s an upgrade version that requires a previous version of MSO on the PC prior to installing this upgrade to the full version. the laptop didn’t have a trial version of MSO 7 on it like the old PC did, so i can’t just install this and be done with it.

so i’m looking for a clean copy(or URL) for the MSO 7 trial version, or an older version of MSO.

I don’t know if it’ll back date from the trial version of 2010 MSO???

On the side panel it says:

For existing users of reg users of:
-MS Works 6.0+
-MS Works Suite '00-'06+
-Any '00-'07 MSO variant
-Any MSO XP suite variant, EXCEPT teacher and student editions

So yeah, any one of those above could work i guess.

I trust anything from CNET so that download should be safe, etc. That should get you what you need.