Microsoft office 07

i have 2003 on my computer now (idk why i dont have 2007 lol?)
anyways, for my computer apps class everything is done with 07, ive been going thru everything and the functions are still the same it seems of both programs, however 07 seems a lot more user friendly

my book is entirely setup with 07 (its basically a tutorial of everything we need to do for projects) and i can just follow along and get an A in everything.

keeping 2003 will make things a lot more time consuming than it needs to be

is there some sort of free upgrade thing to 2007 from 2003? or do i have to buy the whole software package? (i think student discount is like 70bucks)

thnx . i bolded the important part, just incase you dont feel like reading the rest.

If you know anyone that’s a UB student you can download it for free through UBIT’s website.

thepiratebay.org

i think i have a copy laying around somewhere eric.
lmk when your free and ill swing by and install it for you or make you a copy.

come on luke, im only too retarded to download ps via torrent, i can handle installing a disc lol. ill see if i can do that ub thing otherwise ill let ya know

I have a good copy of 07…click the installer and away it goes, no key/crack needed. LMK

Any chance of snagging a copy Prog?

Staff at UB as well. ahem
:wink:

:wave:

as long as i can find my copy i can make one for you when i make eric one. mines most likely the same copy prog has. trow the disc in and install as normal.

Awesome!

Hey I have one if you want just send me a PM. You just need to copy it from my external to your HD.
I can stop over tomorrow after 1:20-2ish if you want me to eric.