Morning Commute v WTF

Anyone see a ton more congestion in the morning commute? There used to be small slowdowns in the typical spots but this construction is annoying as hell…

Snow needs to come to get rid of the construction everywhere.

Also WTF do they need to close the whole 190 North on the weekends?

wtf happened on the 290? backed up to the 990…

Two accidents…one before the water tower and another before Walden…

It’s after Labor Day, all the school and colleges are back, traffic goes up.

There was an accident on the 90W near walden, but the 90E was backed up more than the 90W lol. I was cruising past probably 2-3 miles of traffic. Those people were probably pissed when they went by and saw NOTHING on their side of it.

I love that in Houston they have toll roads that cost $5 to drive on. This keeps 75% of the people off them, plus one ends right at my work. AWESOME!

Yep, and Amherst is too stupid to change the light timing on N.Forest to accommodate it. Lets have a parade of cars from Millersport to W.Klien because the light is timed to keep more than 3-4 cars from backing up on Heim and Stall.

try living on my road. im on campbell blvd in niagara county. for about half year they had the bridge closed for replacement. then about a month after it opened they decided to make the amherst side a one way since theyre replacing the ditches with underground piping. this has been going on now since july. so i can no longer hop on the 990 to go to work. its actually quicker for me to cut through the tonawandas then to deal with that shit.

i also feel bad for those north of me. campbell is one way. townline is also a one way. and shawnee is a one way for a small portion with mapleton being closed off. there goes three main roads for people to commute.

I feel bad for everyone that works on Wherle. That fucking construction project is never gonna end.

Try living in MD… traffic on 95, 495, and 695 everyday reagardless of what time it is.

Ya but this is Buffalo.

ugh I hate it

The only traffic I experienced in Buffalo was NFalls Blvd. during Christmas time.

I’ve been working 11a-9p… no traffic for me! :slight_smile:

There was definately more today, I saw like 12 deer today I normally only see 10 or so. lol
Where else can you get a 16 mile commute that takes 18 minutes?:carnut

going to work at 9pm is no problem for me… i work at irving bingo i take the 190 to the 90 to route 5… however comming home at 7-8am is a complete disaster…

hell hell hell

2nd shift ftw

Yeah, I live in the city of Buffalo and work right down your street. I’ve been bypassing it by getting off the 990 at Sweethome and taking it up to Tonawanda Creek.

Construction has been terrible everywhere; that 190N one fucked me over hardcore last Saturday.

You live in the city with the least congestion in the entire country. Quit your bitchin.