Most manly drink thread...

try killians irish red, its a red lagar way different taste then ur average light beers, imo red lagars are the best

the WORST BEEER i have EVER TASTED was some guiness some dude left in our fridge from our 4th of july party… holy shit thats bad…

i dont even think its carbonated…

my friends dad has a can of harley davidson beer in his garage un-opened, looks maybe 25yrs old? lol i have to imagine this is like the most moanly of all beers, unless there is some camaro brand lager…

+1

lol guiness it stains the glass and stains the ass…that stuff is a very very dark beer, with a serious head on it everytime u pour it, but seriously try killians irish red im telling u red lagars have a different taste to them

i always bring it around i get light beer drinkers to like it

fuck that Guinness is an amazingly manly drink. It tastes like it looks, Tar. It’ll get you drunk and make you feel like you just ate a Thanksgiving meal. Also for some reason it makes you really beligerent when drunk. Reserved for the manliest of beer drinkers.

i gotta agree guiness is the manliest beer, lol only beer with a saying,

“stains the glass and your ass”

guiness is not even that heavy of a beer, jesus you people are pussies, find a beer calle FAXE, not the belgiun one but I think scandanavian. Its 12% and two cans of it is more than a meal. The only place that I know has it is international house of beer in niagra falls, canadia

to any one that says guiness is the maniest of beers, my wrist hurts for you

:gay:

Rickards Red is a good beer.

Yes it is, it’s a shame you can’t get it in the states.

Oh btw I <3 Guiness and recently I’ve found myself sipping on either straight chilled JD or JD mixed with Sierra Mist (I know it sounds werid but I think it almost tastes better than JD and coke).

Partying with friends: Beer
At Bar: Beer, Shots, Car Bombs
At Club: Rum and Coke, Jager Bombs, and mixers

Three Wise Men:

Jack Daniels
Jim Beam
Johny Walker

Cement Mixer= Shot of Bailey’s Irish Cream Mixed with a Shot of Lime Juice

It curdles up into a yogurty substance…very manly if you can take it down!!!

moonshine aka rubbing alcohol, it will put hair on your knuckles

Spicy bloody marys are pretty manly.

Also, any booze that comes in a large plastic bottle.

a cosmo guys …:gay:

no but like some one else posted anything that you can get in a plastic bottle will get you messed or a jagger bomb

http://www.pilotex.com.tw/v-touch/images/cocktail_mai_tai.jpg

Clearly, it’s the Mai Tai.
Oh, you said MANLY.

BTW: Beer is clearly NOT a manly drink. Whiskey, for sure. See many chicks ordering straight whiskey at the bar?

Steve… Me drinking Absinthe at Daily?! HAHAHA c’mon man.

And yes I have imported it from Germany and France…

And I’m not asking why its so great to start a fight. I was waiting for the typical BS “I saw shit man!”

Absinthe will not make you see things. Unless your making it your self with a poisonous dosage of wormwood. Or you have obtained a bottle made a looong time ago.

I love making a batch, giving it to someone and have them tell me about the walls melting and shit… LMAO

But it is one of my favorites, I’ve got it down now (took a few years) :wink:

rumple minze is my fav. liuqoer and as for beer i know it sounds cheap and trashy but i love natural ice and at only $6 a 12 pack its a deal!

Gentleman Jack Daniels+Glass+ice