MotoGP 2011: Honda Tribute

Plenty of catching up to do for the other teams during off season…:excited:bowdown

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iKJFuZ36yM[/ame]

IF Honda stays on top stoner could be the next Mick Doohan. I really don’t see Rossi and the Ducati as a threat to anyone that has a starting position above the 2nd line. Dovi & the tech 3 team one can only hope he knows some secrets as to why the Honda destroys in the straights that might make Yamaha competitive.

Cal Crutchlow, unless he pulls a rabbit out of his ass he wont have a seat on tec 3.
Suzuki is done with GP which is too bad they really started making progress. I hope Spies & Jorge have some good insight on developing a bike Or Yamaha is done for. I really don’t see next year of GP being that interesting. BSB all the way lol

^ Watching GP is really just to watch the big teams and big name race. If you want close racing Moto2 and Moto3 is where the action is at (within the MotoGP series).

That’s what I hear as of late.

I kinda feel like Moto2 is on the decline. The action this year wasn’t as good as in 2010. Over time the big-money teams will always gain a significant advantage, at least until the rules change again. So if you can, watch the races from the 2010 season.

But Moto2 is still better than Motogp

Right now I’m a BSB guy. Rossi has hinted that once he leaves GP he is going BSB or WSBK might be VERY interesting if him and biaggi go at it again.