motorcycle class??

anyone know the contact info for the weekend long classes they have at ecc north that teaches you the basics and gets you your license automatically with no road test?? I know that sean masterson teaches it but I can’t get a hold of him any help would be appreciated…
thanks guys

ride with pride. google it.

there is a ride with pride on route5 in derby/town of evans in the plaza w/ blockbuster and burger king across from martins

ride with pride is filled up until august

thats not sounding good … looks like ill have to pull a favor…or just ride on a permit like everyone else does haha

the ecc one was filled up all summer last year at this time, but I got in the one in angola within like a month.

Just make sure you take the class at some point. It’s actually worthwhile even if you have a license.

lol I took the class then didn’t want to wait for the paperwork for my license so I just took a road test too to get it sooner.

let me talk to my dads cousin.He use to teach the class in buffalo i think.If he still does i will get ya in

The ride with pride classes fill up fast. I signed up for the Angola one last year and had to wait about 2 months to take it.

i would take any class MSF offers, in buffalo or angola, but ive been trying since march 1st to contact the guy, he doesnt answer the phone, and definately doesnt respond to emails, ive virtually given up faith on the program

My coworker was in last weeks class.
He registered over the winter. I believe he was the 1st to do so as
they were unable to get him in last summer. They still had openings last summer, but he could not make the dates.

Call ride with pride and tell them you will take the 1st opening.
I’m sure at least a few people will bail at the last minute this year too.

It was hard getting a hold of them during the season but you just need to keep calling. Emails will get you no where with them, I tried with not response. They will put you down for a date and they will ask you if you would take a earlier date if something came up. And if it does they will call you.

I’ve had a few friends goto those and they liked it. I personally went to my road test. I would sign up asap, they always have a wait list later in the season