Motorcycle+Snow

So I was coming home from a doctors appt. like 5 min ago and I see this crazy dude goin like 5 mph down Seneca lol…I had to take a pic …I thought would might share with you fellow NYspeeders.

:picard:

?lol

I do not see the fail in this…

Im sure he knew what he was getting into and id be willing to bet he made it home safely.

x2

There’s die-hard guys out there…Not to mention the roads are clear based on the pic.

u cant really tell how bad it was snowing out but there was a decent amount coming down and a lot more after the pic was taken…its ok tho i thought it was funny

i bet he has an agressive tire on it

great for the engine …yum salt

i bet that’s the guy who lives around the corner from me. he’s the most hardcore rider out there. he cruised by my house a couple years ago in the october storm on that thing. i think he works for sony as a playstation rep or something.

there is also a guy that works at the advance auto in depew that has still been riding his Harley. lol

last year during the october storm i saw 2 scooters (like vespas/honda elites) riding down main and there was 3 inches of snow on the road, it was ridiculous. I ALSO SAW SOME HUGE BLACK DUDE PUSHING A HUGE HONDA SCOOTER DOWN MAIN IN THE SNOW…
he was in front of the mobil on winspear and main, so its not like he was out of gas. (soooo confusing)

ahhaha it dnt make scence but its still funny as hell

saw a guy on a vintage honda about a month again, freezing temps and snow on the 33.

crzy riders, gas isn’t THAT expensive lol

i have heated grips, but my 10r is soooo clean (and yellow) that it doesnt like the salt. So i keep her tucked away until they clean the roads off.

Last Feb my friend and I were on Main St near UB south and we saw this big black guy riding one of those tiny pocketbikes. He was wearing old school pilot goggles because it was so windy and snowy out. It was one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever seen.

ahhaha it dnt make scence but its still funny as hell