MSN = GAY

ok so sometime last week my msn just decided to stop working. when i turn my laptop on it pops up i type in my email and password and then the two gay msn dudes just dance around and thats all it does… no error message no nothing. ive tried re-installing it but no go. ive resorted to using version 2.ghetto. any ideas wha mite b worng… just thought u guys mite of come across this b4.

i just got a virus from msn and decided to get my comp cleaned all out,it was a very bad virus that caused my msn to send files to all of my contacts and not let me login,i would suggest gettting ur comp cleaned also then install new version.

time to reformat!

check the date on your computer. on my computers when the date is off by alot it wont sigh in. i dont know why but it doenst…

I had this problem with MSN Live Messenger… So I whent back to Version 7.5… Live isn’t a official release as yet. I will wait till they work the bugs out

i got msn live no problems at all! although it doesnt work with plus.
oh well, do you have windows msn? try using that too. may suck but it will work.

im, haveing tat same problem with the dancing lil men it just started 2 day oh shit no way now it works lol

now its not wtf

Why you ppl no listen???
If you have MSN Live Messenger try going back to MSN Messenger 7.5

or when all else fails.

http://webmessenger.msn.com/

ya i went back to 7.5… same shit… just u can’t mass share shit and its not as pretty but who really cares.