MSN busted again?

Is it just me guys or are others screwed too?

Andrew/

Yep.

This was mentioned in Car Chat too. I guess it really crashed.

this is fucking retarded. I have a huge lab due on wednesday and I was working with group members over the net. I am completely screwed now, I’ll have to finish it tomorrow. Seriously if MSN keeps up like this I’m going back to ICQ.

When you try to sign in to MSN Messenger, you may receive the following error message:
Sorry, we were unable to sign you in to the .NET Messenger service at this time. Please try again later. 80072f0d

–or–

We were unable to sign you in to the .NET Messenger service, possibly because of a problem with your Internet connection. Please try again later. 81000370

Try the following to help resolve the situation:
Click the MSN Messenger icon in the taskbar (next to the clock), and then click Exit.
Clear your Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) cache by doing the following:
Click the Microsoft Windows Start button, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
Click Network and Internet Connections.
Click Set up or change your Internet connection.
Click the Content tab.
Under Certificates, click Clear SSL State.
When you receive a confirmation, click OK.
Reregister DLL files that are associated with Cryptographic Services by doing the following:
On the taskbar, click Start, and then click Run.
Copy the following, and paste it into the box:
regsvr32 softpub.dll wintrust.dll initpki.dll

Click OK.
When you receive each confirmation, click OK. The third confirmation may take a minute to appear, depending on your computer.
After the third confirmation, restart MSN Messenger and try to sign in again

HOW TO FIX MSN

gt

That didn’t help Greg. Any other ideas?

i suggest taking up writing letters

humm not sure… ill look into other fixes

GT

Geeze, not another post. :roll:

Take a hint. If you can’t connect to MSN at least 2 or 3 times, just accept the fact that the service is down.

Time to pull a GT_GREG…

pimp…

my moves have been named and are now being copied…

i love it

GT