MSP Dyno

Hay i just found the file of my first dyno i did on my car, just thought i would post it up for shits,

My top run had the these mods. The only thing that changed in the pulls was the amount of boost, had no fuel management at the time.

3" Vibrant Turbo Back Exhaust
HiBoost FMIC
Injen CAI
11psi
Thats what pushed me to 227whp and 251wtq, but i ran rich as hell and hit fuel cut at 55000 rpms.

Next month i will be dynoing my car agian with some new mods
Upgrade Turbo the stock turbo is the Garret GT25R and i got the GT28RS (disco potato)
Corksport Downpipe
SplitSecond AFC Ver.2
Walboro 255 LPH fuel pump.

So hopefully ill be past 250whp with those mods and a good tune.

what car?

Mazda Speed Protege turbo

Ya its a 03 MazdaSpeed Protege

sick whip

Thanks man hopefully i will have it done tom. so i can see how the new turbo does.

crank tha boost up man…the mazda will take it .I belive thats an fs series engine Ive pumped 18 psi on one.well 2 …but the old f2ts took high boost and smiled…

ya it is an fs series but these one are not like the ones im guessing cause there are alot zoom-zoom boom stories with cranking up the boost on the stock internals, and right know im broke from all the upgrades i have done to the car. When i get the forged internals then i can crank up the boost and have no problems.

Well i finally finished installing the GT28RS, and its nice as hell, i love it.

So next week im hitting up hybrid sometime and going to see what the new numbers will be. cant wait to see what they will be.

It looks like a big stroke

goodluck man on the new tune