MTV's Pimp My Ride

the thing is that mike is paying for the car… granted its to his parents. but still… hes paying and working for it. thats why he has to get up at 5 to go to work when he comes home.

i commend that cause i did the same but i dont have a 20 grand car i just have a 2500 dollar truck :frowning:

:rolleyes:

but one sweet ass truck at that

parents dont have to be loaded , just spoiled :smiley:

we should enter blanyers 78 corrola wagon on pimp my ride… and then take all the cool shit they install

that might be too much for them

Originally posted by 1320
we should enter blanyers 78 corrola wagon on pimp my ride… and then take all the cool shit they install

hahaha

the funny part about the show is , there is no way in hell a person like that will be able to afford new 20 inch tires, and they will probably all be stolen anyway

no im saying why not take the extra 5 min and not throw trash inside your car or why not take 1 less non supersized value meal and geta cover for those rotted seats. Just saying they are just going to trash the new car and itll bea 30 k pos yet again

Originally posted by 1320

It’s Peterock’s 78 Corolla Wagon now…

Originally posted by 2kaltima
I like watching that show. It’s one of the 3 shows on tv that I can actually sit through. Mythbusters and CSI are the other 2.

west wing, sopranos, Daily show, Family Guy need to be on that list as well :squint:

They need to make a show called Pimp My Engine. Cause Pimp my Ride they just put a PS2 and 24’s on them with new paint. Whoopty Doo.

Originally posted by sunhawk08
They need to make a show called Pimp My Engine. Cause Pimp my Ride they just put a PS2 and 24’s on them with new paint. Whoopty Doo.

it wouldn’t appeal to their target demographic

Originally posted by Darkstar
west wing, sopranos, Daily show, Family Guy need to be on that list as well :squint:

I can’t watch that much tv. :slight_smile:

I probably only watch 1/2 hour a week on average so I usually watch mythbusters cause they blow shit up sometimes. Kids, job and night school take up the rest of my time.

Hey i watch mythbusters as well. That show is pretty good.