MTV's Pimp My Ride

they’re doing a 1981 Trans Am right now…already they’re talking about putting an expresso machine and chandalier inside, and 20" wheels God i hate this ****ing show

Originally posted by slowcamaro
they’re doing a 1981 Trans Am right now…already they’re talking about putting an expresso machine and chandalier inside, and 20" wheels God i hate this ****ing show
Seen it:rolleyes:

I like it… sweet wheels and hooked up some tight bumps in the trunk. :cool:

watched it…but who needs an expresso maker in their car anyways?

that girl is an ungrateful slut :madfawk:

hahahahahahaha…yeah I want to take my car there…they can give me all kinds of free shit…I will be grateful :slight_smile:

I like watching that show. It’s one of the 3 shows on tv that I can actually sit through. Mythbusters and CSI are the other 2.

Monster Garage > Pimp my Ride

Originally posted by BlkP42E
Monster Garage > Pimp my Ride
monster garage is a joke anymore

monster house is cool too :smiley:

sopranos >*

Originally posted by Shaggy
sopranos >*
that show is a joke

Originally posted by Shaggy
sopranos >*

x2

mythbusters>*****

Originally posted by Quik
that show is a joke

you probably never seen it:rolleyes:

if you let your car degrade into a pile of rotting shit you dont deserve a nice 30 K car !!! the msutang one is ok cause at least she tried but the people w/ food n shit no way

mythbusters is pretty cool :tounge:

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
if you let your car degrade into a pile of rotting shit you dont deserve a nice 30 K car !!! the msutang one is ok cause at least she tried but the people w/ food n shit no way
some ppl cant afford to upgrade sometimes.

Originally posted by Silver_WS6

not everybodys parents are loaded :eek3:

Originally posted by sti/rosewoodT
not everybodys parents are loaded :eek3:
ewww he went there. i was going ot but passed damm the hurts