Mud Flap delete, cut and polished pipes... SMC625

100% stock:

So I go to fix the exhaust leak at the front head pipe, and push the bike out of the garage to work on it last friday. As I push it out, the chain and sprocket make an awefull noise, so I look down and see like 6 teeth missing, and the teeth that are left, are about 3/8" tall and ovalized wayyy out! I guess thats what I get for clutching up a wheelie every 10 minutes! So I order a new chainring and figure while it is down, ill mod it a little.

First thing i did was take the plastics off the back and bust out the jig saw, cut the stupid ass mudflap/plate bracket off, and sand it with cartridge roll. I still have to flame the plastic to melt it a little to look like it was never cut. Then took the tail light and installed 2 new license plate bulb sockets for running lights, and changed the 2 outside running lights that were in the tail light into left and right turn signals. That came out nice. Bolted the plate underneeth the wheel well to the air box and I was good to go.

Then I figured I would cut down the long ass mufflers. I cut out 4-3/4" off the ends and rivited them back together. Then stripped the anodizing off the cans and polished the aluminum for some bling. Still finishing the polishing on the other can, but you get a good idea of whats up so far.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk94/kkkustom2/102_1315.jpg

Once I finish the other can 2night, ill put it all back together and take a nice pic and post it up.

Total cost for mods, $13.

Nice man

Looks sweet man. I hope it sounds good.

That looks badass.

Def looks better with the shorter pipe. And the fender delete is a given.

Thanks guys. I should have this back togethere 2 night, and ill fire it up and see how it sounds. ill rip down the block for a sec, as long as my sprocket doesnt spin off!

sick looking bike man :excited
you dont happen to be selling it on craigslist do you?
im considering going to check that one out…

That looks awsome!

It is prolly at On The Pipe cycles. he has one there for sale. all stock in good shape.