Muffler shops?

Any reputable muffler shops in edmonton to get a custom exhaust done? I’m sure many here have gone that route and can suggest someone…thanks!

abc muffler

Park Muffler in Sherwood Park. I’ve gotten custom piping header to axleback and also just a couple hangers put on my current exhaust. They did a top notch job both times.

alberta custom exhaust

tims muffler in leduc would probably be the cheapest and they are pretty decent

park muffler is the best

i was there a couple days ago. did a fairly good job. kind of a grumpy guy though. sherwood exhaust is good as well.

Park Muffler… 4 cars and 5 Exhausts… Always had great luck with them

can they do axle backs?

They did one on MrsRage’s car…

I can hook you up. I am in calgary though. But if its for a 240 I could build it here and bring it up on a weekend or ship it. PM me.

i was there a couple days ago. did a fairly good job. kind of a grumpy guy though. sherwood exhaust is good as well.[/quote]

what did you have him do. im thinking about taking my car there in the next few weeks. what was his pricing like?

Thanks Jason but no its for my new rubicon. I got a good look at yesterday and i only need to make a axle back and it shouldn’t take me long so i’m gonna do it…hard to find the time these days…on a side note my 240 will be here soon…woo!

I had them do like 2 different systems on my car and 3 others on friends cars. Top notch work there.

If you’re looking for budget minded crush bent pipes, Action Muffler Radiator & Brakes 8025 118 Ave NW, bad location, but ask for “Sonny” I’ve also went through 3 systems with this guy, he is very fussy, and I’ve watched him fab a complete header back system for my car, then dump it and start over because he “Wasn’t happy with the way it lined up” Just the sort of mentality you want :wink:

Expect to pay anywhere from $130 and up depending on the complexity of the system.

just got 2 exhauts put on from there
they know what there doing
good price exellent looks

i was there a couple days ago. did a fairly good job. kind of a grumpy guy though. sherwood exhaust is good as well.[/quote]

what did you have him do. im thinking about taking my car there in the next few weeks. what was his pricing like?[/quote]

i had him make me a 3 inch test pipe. charged me 50 bucks. he qouted me less than 300 for a full downpipe back 3 inch magnaflow exhaust. deicided not to go with that though.

sherwood exhaust in sherwood park does awesome work too. he did my header back magnaflow exhaust on my 240 for around 250 $

whats the ave price they charge? i need to “tuck in” my exhaust as it sits too low.

whats the ave price they charge? i need to “tuck in” my exhaust as it sits too low.[/quote]

It cost him $160 to get 2 bottles taken out and 2 new ones put back in, cat removed, and 2 mufflers mounted.
Looks really good.
They did mine as well, looks great, and they are easy people to get along with.
Recomended :partyman: