mug shot thread

Ive seen you as well, Youre not a bit scary either. Im not claiming to be a tough guy calling out the world. All of the “loser,fat,faggots” etc on shift. Youre not a tough guy and youre not intimidating at all. Youre not going to beat anyone up or try to fight anyone or anything. Grow up and go about your business. Youre still on here 3 hours later trying to pick fights. Like i said, Everything ive said on here i will 100% say in person as laugh at you. If you feel like trying to attack me, Go for it :lol.

ill be waiting beautiful

Waiting for what? Im not going to go out of my way to find you, approach you and run my mouth to you. If you approach me trying to be all dog the bounty hunter bad ass like you are on here, of course ill run my mouth back. Do what ya gotta do.

So apparently getting booked for stealing a Snickers bar and getting bailed out by your mother makes you a hardened criminal?

wow , a.c.c.f there is suttin to be proud of . a lockdown jail wit nutless punks so ya cant get your ass whooped lol try a real jail if ya wanna be hard. i was in prison at 16 kid for yrs ,not a few days like u in the cnty lockup . quit actin like a tool . ya know what fuck it have a few days off for spouting derogatory names off . if i cant do it u cant either :number1

Meatpaws w/ the ban FTW lol.

Seems like getting their mugshot taken made them a tough guy.

6’2 180lbs can not equal strong like bull.

I fucking heart the shit outta shift right now. Always good for a laugh.

Someone was telling me that albany county jail is acutally rated one of the worst to be in in the country.

probaby doesn’t touch any prison tho

my ultra short stay in saratoga county was quite uneventful

Albany cnty is a walk in the park . Just like toga just more colorful .

I spent the night in Oneonta jail at 16. COME AT ME BRO SUPER TUFF :rofl 140lbs of FURYYYY

7yrs inside , 6-2 and 240 lbs come at me brah

i’d be a freaking monster when i got out if i went to prison.

nothing to do but lift and probably harder to binge eat and drink

quite frankly the worst part of me 5 hr stay was being processed. The two guys i was arrested with were 17 and split a cell. I got stuck with Dave. he slept most of the time anyway.

on the way into the cell the guard was like ‘your name is ****, your dad was a cop right?’ i’m like yea, and he advised me not to mention that lol

I was once in a holding cell when I was in 5th grade while on a tour at RPD with my class.

come at me bro.

locked up in state pen for 6 months when I was 18, come at me bro

I visited my brother in prison several times. Come at me, bro.

I went on a field trip for my business law class in 10th grade to Schenectady County Jail.

COME AT ME BRO.

I beat off to Prison Break. Come at me, bro.

I took a tour of a medium security prison in 11th grade criminal justice class. Fucken hardened steel over here.

Brennan Huff: This house is a fucking prison!
Dale Doback: On Planet Bullshit!
Brennan Huff: In the galaxy of This Sucks Camel Dicks!