Mugen Si at the dealer

I would probably sell a kidney for that car :slight_smile:

If they wanted to make sales to gauge the US market… should’ve brought that RR over!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d169/Staypuff777/pict4422mediumpm9.jpg

Everyone wants teh JDMz.

Sucks to see that already.

saddly enough that pic is actually almost a month old that thing was like that with in the first week of them being out

who ever did it did even take the suspension all they took were the wheels and interior and the interior is the same as a normal si

I’d rock a Mugen RR…

But $32k for a jap econobox?? No thanks. It better come with some fine jap virgins in the trunk for that kinda dough.

its not exactly a jap econobox anymore, wait wait i forgot it doesn’t have a lsx motor or a turbo it must be an econobox :hsugh:

Small 4 door with 4 cylinder motor that gets a crazy good MPG = Econobox…

Don’t have to be a negative term, just a classification… Maybe they can throw 4 more cylinders in for that $32k.

then it would be gay like all the domestic cars :bigthumb:

lol well. i like hondas. I think its a nice car, just for that money id buy something else for 32k. or the same car not the mugen one and modify it with the cash i saved.

$32,000 for a civic :rofl:

my thoughts exactly

Pricewise, it’s not worth it at all. It is a nice looking ride though, can’t believe theives are already scouting them out though. Can anyone own something nice anymore?

To those saying maybe if it had more cylinders it’d be worth it, fuck off. If everyone had some lousy 6 cyl, you wouldn’t be cool anymore now would you? Is it possible to go one day without stupid comments like that?

Come on now, what site is this again? :hsugh:

The price is out of line, but oh well. People out there will buy them just to have a car that they only built 999 of.

the price is determined on supply alone has no one had economics before?

Sigh, I suppose you’re right.:doh:

I’m sure they’ll find 999 buyers. I doubt anyone will be waiting in line but someone always wants to be exclusive. It will seem cooler to own one 10 years from now.

Well, if the situation with ITR’s come into play:

999 made

778 stolen/stripped

100 crashed

only 121 left to survive whatever ricing they’ll see in thier useful life.

The difference with the RR is under testing its proven to beat every previous Type-R made, the S2000, and the early 90-96 NSX’s. Look at the lap times from Tsukuba Circuit.
Ferrari F40 – 1’06.46"
Mugen RR – 1’06.68"
NA1 NSX-R – 1’06.80"

With the Mugen Edition I’ve been reading some of reviews from some of the fanbois off Vtec.net. People keep saying how much more refined it is than a regular Si, which sounds like total bullshit since I’ve driven the Si and I didn’t realize the car was in dire need of help. Not to mention for cheaper you can also buy the HFP kit right from the dealership, once again probably not putting you far off from the Mugen and you’d be doing it for a whole lot cheaper. Its also cheaper for 32k to go and spend it on a S2000, 350Z, Sti, EVO, take your pick and probably be faster in every regard.

No rear JDM windshield wiper no care lol