Mugen Si at the dealer

congrats?

So you started it:nono: :tounge:

Heh, i didn’t believe you until i saw the video. That’s freakin amazing.

I’d have to chalk much of it up to the RE070s though.

I think its a little more then the RE070’s the '08 s2000 CR has the 070’s on it and its lap time is about the same as well, didn’t spend much time trying to find exact numbers but what I could find is that the CR is supposed to be 2 seconds faster then the regular model and it come in somewhere under 1:10:000 at Tsukuba, which I think is pretty impressive for a front wheel drive vehicle but hey that’s just me

As previously mentioned the $10,000 or so over an SI sedan is really not too outlandish considering the costs of the additional parts if those parts are what you are looking for (more geared toward style than performance). Also, thinking long term, the car is almost certain to depreciate at a much lower rate thus making for a much more reasonable cost of ownership. that being said I think they should have chucked in a slightly different engine so it wasn’t really only a bolt-on variation of the SI. Similarly I think the Ford shelby GT mustang (not not to be confused with the GT 500) is silly priced for a mustang gt with basically shelby dress-up parts.

Did anyone bring up the fact its a $32,000 civic yet?

:rofl:

$32k for 130lb/ft of torque? :rofl:

You should be shot if u buy this car… thats all…

kthanksbye

first off :finger: number 2 the car is way better in person, it looks so sick and sounds mean its just a bad ass car… And if you would just buy a reg SI and try to build something to look like the mugen it will cost way more then what a real mugen would cost. Plus there are only 500 in the USA and 500 in Japan so y not have a bad ass civic that you will not see everyone and there mother driving. So if you dont like car then dont say anything its not what you like its what he likes and he got it bc he loves the car…:wackit:

a honda that sounds awesome? that normally takes a turbo.

not really, if you have a bad ass all motor set up it sounds sick to… but never the less its a mugen thats made more road racing then drag racing. And there is some plans on a nice lil 35r goin on the mugen in the next year or so

there is no sense in arguing with all the tards on here becuz it is a never ending battle, no respect for teh hondas :finger2:

i agree with you 100 percent. i love when people run there mouth and they dont have a fast car its funny i think…

$32k? I’ll keep my Lexus, kthnxbye.

-TJ

ill keep my grand am and 30g’s k thanks