Murrdogg vs. K20powerz showdown

Again, I don’t care. I’ll race you for fun, whatever happens happens (I don’t race for money :facepalm)., but the bottom line is I haven’t done anything to my 1.6L other than install what came in the sale besides a cone filter that probably made me lose power. And again, you are completely talking out of your rear end. I do not want to twincharge my car, I have literally never stated once that I did. Sure, I’d love a 7A-GTE, a 3S-GE BEAMS or a 3S-GTE (not that you know what ANY of those motors are), but most likely I’ll just keep the exact motor setup that I have, except for a new filter and an exhaust that doesn’t leak. I don’t need a fast car right now and don’t want one badly enough to shell out the money for one.

And this still remains as true today as it did like 4 months ago when it was originally stated, I don’t understand why you aren’t acting on it if you’re so damn cocky…

Also, name a K-series that makes less power than your motor (to prove that yours isn’t the worst), and I guess the whole worst SI thing is an opinionated statement, although it seems to be a popular opinion.