Murrdogggg the thankless prick vs the virgin mary

I think male virgins over age 18 should have less rights or should be ridiculed for an hour by family and friends every sunday after bible thumping mass.

I feel bad for you. You’re the most childish/immature prick on this site. Grow up and stop posting such nonsense you classless, thankless, ignorant piece of crap.

haha… pot meet kettle

and go!

lol at the thread title

Edit:

Although I do think that you should experience that, I will not be the one to do it.

Give the guy a break.

Moving thread from battlefield to trash bin.

I really want him to reply because I have some valid points I want to make.

you forgot the biggest sin, liberal

This thread sucks. You all know virgins can’t fight cause they truly aren’t men yet.

in many cultures all over the world, boys arn’t “men” until they have been with a woman

all cultures AAAAALLLLLLL

If Ilya wants to be left alone, he should stop making himself a martyr for virgins at every chance he gets.

But you fail to understand that he doesn’t give a shit about your valid points. It’s not like you’re gonna say something, then he’s gonna be like “oh wow, he’s right.” then fucks the first girl he says. I’m pretty sure you’re not the only one to have these ‘valid points.’

For the record, I love vagina, and getting it.

and yet you buy cars that attract only men…hmmmmm

the last time i checked he had a GF he lived with

post op.

:lol Well played. +rep

You’d be surprised. I almost have more girls telling me not to sell the GTR than guys lol.

+1.

RB26 relaxes their sphincter for butt sex

ls1 gets em wet