Mustang concept

We’re stuck in the past. Plus that is when our cars were cool.

This specific car came from an Italian design studio working jointly with Ford…http://www.mustangblog.com/index.php/2006/top-secret-giugiaro-mustang-concept-spotted/

I like it. :tup:

Minus the doors and the seats. They seem so out of place. :gotme:

I like the tails too for some reason.

i agree with this smart man 110%…the tailights need to go, and the rear section needs to be less concave. other that that i really like the way it looks, well, exept the ugly horse print seats

EDIT: oh yea, and the lambo doors can :gtfo:

Exterior looks like a 4G Eclipse. Interior looks like a horse fucked an airplane.

2004 is still the last Mustang that I like.

lol a stang with lambo doors from factory, but the desing is not that bad just a bit weird

Why do Mustang rear ends looks so bad?

some aren’t that bad :wink:

x 3563748393.32

Who cares what it looks like…it will still be too heavy and slow!!!

My gripe is that the recent mustang has a great look (albeit it still looks boatish) but the rear end is so plain. It further acentuates the boat look making the rear end of the car look tall and plain.

The concept has pretty interesting tail lights, but once again, the bumper is very plain. Its not even vanilla plain, it is just milk with ice. The front end is a pretty cool take. Too much glass in my opinion, but it has a nice ground hugging look.

=/

dont like it. but then again i think all mustangs suck :gotme:

i dont know if its the color or what, but the front end reminds me of the new eclipse. Im really not feeling it at all. I still feel the best style were the 03-04ish style

me too. it’s different and i bet they look pretty sweet in person.

Meh…it wont look like that anyway. Ford constantly toys with the mustang platform and very rarely does production mirror concept.

Kinda reminds me of the new M coupe.