Mustang lovers...im sorry

Great idea, PJB vx SSmokin lets see this

no idea. The tach only goes up to 7k

+1 :thumbup

Doubt your motor needs to be spun past 65, I’d set the light to 62

it seems to do ok at that rpm though.
I think the cam is good for 2000 or 2600-6200 but it still pulls higher

I can bang gears from a roll…im pretty sure everyone I have raced with video proof on this forum can attest to that.

that being said, my only problems are launching it…which is funny because down here on these SC roads, im dead hooking where I spin In NY

I will gladly do 40mph bombs when I get back.

No, i’d really be an interesting race. WTF lets lock it up

I cant launch at all. Or do a burnout. Or figure out how to use the line lock.

C’mon Paul, what kind of an enthusiast are you ? Go to the valley a couple times and run all night…

putz, putz, and putz.

have you raced johns camaro yet paul?

maybe once I get the DR’s on and have time.
I end up smoking the clutch more than the tires it seems. The line lock is new and Ive never tried it because I dont know how to use it. Right now its taken off and in my console.

no, I havent.

Roll, do it. Who cares about out-launching each other. Let’s see what car pulls harder.

sounds good to me.

I agree, a roll race will test acceleration enough to see whats up.

gotta find a good spot for that one of these days then. The northway seemed ok the last time but its a little sketchy.
I really cant afford a ticket and cant afford to lose my license because Id probably lose my job too.

Not like I havent fucked around before though. I had it up to 120 on the thruway after work last week.

My car see’s 120 atleast every 3 days

dont be scared.

I dont drive mine often enough to do that but Id probably be doing it more if I drove it more.
I drive the truck easy and dont usually go over 75-80 but I get in the car and drive like an idiot sometimes.

well shit, this is a small world. Im down in M.B. too for the week and I was just saying that there is an ass-load of mustangs, most of which are pretty shitty (with a few select lookers).