My 2 Videos...With a Sneak Preview for the next

lol we could put all sorts of higway miles on our cars

Im game

my odometer has not worked in years!

i could do that, im actually contructing some things so i can have more unique angles and shots in my videos

ok it was killing me to figure out where i heard the song on the background of your celica movie. Initial d drift video “I cant take it anymore”… went through all my car movies and found it lol.

Ugh I just typed a reply and went to go to advanced to add a thumbs up and it asked me to log in (why, I don’t know, I was already logged in lol) then all my shit was gone ugh. Anyhow, I’ll try to remember what I said.

That was really great, especially for your first few videos.

Like someone else said, try to use a tripod when you can but a lot of shots with movement in them you can’t. It seemed like you had a pretty steady hand, just keep trying to stay still when using your hands but use a tripod when possible.

Also, see if you can adjust your exposure on the camera. If you can it would help cure the daylight problems and usually lower the exposure makes a cleaner, crisper shot. And if you have a backlight button that helps sometimes too, depending if the sun is behind the subject, or facing it.

What editting software are you using if you don’t mind me asking? Pretty good solid job with the editting also I think. Not too many crazy effects and over done but you threw in some stuff to mix it up a little, I really like it.

You have a great eye for the shots also. Keep up the good work! We should get together in the Spring or Summer and make a big kickass Pittspeed video :bigthumb: ( I was looking through the smilies for the thumbs up that I had to redo the post for and didn’t see it at first. I was like wow, we have things dancing around popcorn and a group hug but no thumbs up, wtf haha But I found it, no worries! :bigthumb: )

haha thanks bro yeah right now i am making another short film that will address all of those problems. i did figure out how to fix the exposure a little while fter the DSM–Si video. for this film that i am making i am going to have a much better camera (but then back to mine when i go back to school) and we are constructing a “enhanced” tripod, i think everyone will like…hehe that is all i am saying about that. but i have addressed everyones comments about my past productions
oh and i am using iMovie HD (mac) soon i am going to get Final Cut Studio Pro (which they use for actual commercial & movie editing)