My 2003 Wr450 supermoto bike

i’m sure this year they are gonna start popping up more and more

Coming along nicely, love those wheels.
Any clearance issues with the rear tire that big, chain rubbing, sprockets lining up etc?

That thing is badass…

That thumper is coming along nice

woohoo just ordered:

trail tech vapor computer system

trail tech indicator dashboard (includes mounts and protector case)

rental 49/15 tooth sprockets - highway here i come, atleast up to 100 that is lol

renthal o-ring chain

acerbis supermoto front fender - black duhh

another $340 down the drain

• protaper contour 7/8 bars and applied top tripple blamp (both in black) will be here the 20th - $199

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x153/crazyz250/motostrano_2038_18607903.jpg

My friend ordered that complete wheel set for his 08 wr250 and im giving him $100 for the complete brake setup off them. Not a bad deal ehh?

BODY QUESTION!
Does a rear fended from a 03 yzf450 fit my wr? or close to it?
same with side pannels?
How about a gas tank? thinking of getting a yzf clarke tank w/ yzf radiator shrouds. Any help on this would be great i am ready to order them but not sure what will/wont fit. If it needs some adjusting with my dremel thats fine :slight_smile:

Sick

wtf is with everyones sig?? what u guys doin tonight???

Haha! Umm i donno Mike, Stacy, Chris, Joe and his GF are at my house now. Trying to figure out something to do…

rauccis open house lol i just talked to stallmer

does the chain rub the tire?

sweet progress man. i love it. looking to pick up a ktm for summer.

thanks, got the bars n clamps on and ill have a whole box of parts early next week. as for chain rub i know it will rub but i dont have my chain yett to fab up a chain block

chain block?? to move the sprockets out?? never heard of it. get a smaller tire. prob solved. btw the warp 9 wheels look awesome in real life and a shitload cheeper than the excel’s. i will get a pic of my bros up shortly.

small tires suck!

no it keeps the chain from slapping around under accel/decel and slightly moves it out so it wont hit the tire. Cheeper isnt always better the wrap 9 wheels are a cheeper grade aluminum and not as strong of a spoke/nipple set. the ones on the excel rims are huge. all in all they are a very good wheel for the price tho. I wont be using the brakes off them my friend decided to keep the setup so im in the market for a 320mm front rotor and relocation bracket along with a rear rotor. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

yea buddy

Dude you gotta take me for a ride when this thing is done…thats right, 4 nuts on 2 wheels!

LMAO jk. I cant wait to see it though

haahahahaha 4 nuts 2 wheels is a no no double dicking ftl! early next week i should have my chain/sprockets front fender trail tech computer and a few other goodies. i finally found out which yzf body parts will/wont fit so next paycheck im placing another order

save some love for the prelude damn

naaa, Supermoto is wayyy more bad ass.

just becuase you havent driven a fast car in a while doesnt make supermoto more bad ass