my 200sx sr20det

Here is a link to some pics of my 98 200sx se-r with an sr20det swap.
http://atomic.digitalcreation.net/Graphics/Calgary%202003%20Dans%20New%20Engine/New%20Lights%20and%20Grill/

Wow, that looks pretty hot.

Just the stock motor in there with the MFIC , AFC and exhaust?

Have you taken it to the track or dyno??

det out of a U13 bluebird, fmic, custom intercooler piping & downpipe, I no longer have the afc and switched to a Greddy emanage and Greddy Profec e-01 boost controller. Jim wolf POP charger and Greddy cat back exhaust.
On a mustang dyno I ran 187 whp last september.

looking good 8)

I’ve never been a fan of the 200-sentraX but yours does look nice, and with an sr under the hood i bet she pulls like mad :twisted:

Looking good Dan. I’ll post some of my car soon.

Hey Max, it’s about time you joined. I’m the only one representing the b14’s. Hope your car will be ready for the summer.

Dan

Not for a little while. She was all ready and pushing 161 HP and 167 Lbs of torque to the wheels until that stupid manifold decided to crack again. This time I’m getting a new one from Protech. Should be here in about 3 weeks. And then I have to redo the intercooler piping and the downpipe. And on top of that I have to replace the steering rack

Here is a link to some pics of my 98 200sx se-r with an sr20det swap.
http://atomic.digitalcreation.net/Graphics/Calgary%202003%20Dans%20New%20Engine/New%20Lights%20and%20Grill/

Wow, that looks pretty hot.

Just the stock motor in there with the MFIC , AFC and exhaust?

Have you taken it to the track or dyno??

det out of a U13 bluebird, fmic, custom intercooler piping & downpipe, I no longer have the afc and switched to a Greddy emanage and Greddy Profec e-01 boost controller. Jim wolf POP charger and Greddy cat back exhaust.
On a mustang dyno I ran 187 whp last september.

looking good 8)

I’ve never been a fan of the 200-sentraX but yours does look nice, and with an sr under the hood i bet she pulls like mad :twisted:

Looking good Dan. I’ll post some of my car soon.

Hey Max, it’s about time you joined. I’m the only one representing the b14’s. Hope your car will be ready for the summer.

Dan

Not for a little while. She was all ready and pushing 161 HP and 167 Lbs of torque to the wheels until that stupid manifold decided to crack again. This time I’m getting a new one from Protech. Should be here in about 3 weeks. And then I have to redo the intercooler piping and the downpipe. And on top of that I have to replace the steering rack