my 2010 LSX shootout pics

Never got around to uploading these, Like normal busy and didn’t get as much as I would have liked. Great time this year, Mike got 1st in the LSX ruble class racing his 2010 camaro, I think it was top 5 for the 2010 camaro class too?

NewEra 2010 camaro OTR install

Think Mike got a few $$$ too?

I got this LSX plaque, forgot what it said? But I didnt even try to qualify, with the clutch slipping. Still had fun

Great pics and some amazing cars. Thanks for sharing. :tup:

more info on that S2000! was that a centrifugal S/C up front, and a turbo in the trunk? wtf is going on here!

Love this:

I even won a prize @ the early bird party cant wait till next year

holy batman ! that turbo is huge!!!

I love the pics!! thanks

seem link boost is the “in thing” these days

:tup:

Nice pics.

the turbo is not in trunk of s2k that was performance specialties inc TA 76mm rear mount that goes deep 9s. was beside the s2k at shootout thought was gonna line up against him. the car was silly runs 8.7?? was a good time i went out second round but my car is in GM high tech and mentioned in Fastest Street Car magazine thougth was cool. will be in Indy this year for shootout too. can’t wait we should have a big crew going esp since only 5 hrs for us now

:tup:

Nice, would have loved to attend this.

the pile of shit went 9.0, jeff said he had it parked outside his shop for like a year or somthing. Only 2-3 weeks before the shootout they put those parts in it. There was a homless guy living in the car, thats the car that went 10.33 cam only LS6 at WCN too.

Ya, I’m going to indy for sure, maybe another one?
You guys take any pics? Thats only sat. I think, I didnt get them off my camera right and can’t find the other days.

i will be going to indy for sure. there is a whole group from here we will prob just leave thursday morning and head out.

Oh cool, rochester guys take 90-71-70 to indy. Maybe meetup 70 west of Columbus for late lunch, the the short drip 2.5 hours to the Thursday night dinner, then LSX party if they have one? You guys make it last year, what was there like 7K in door prizes
Might go to the KY one too, I should visit some fggt anyway. The all motor class is a low count, 2010’ 9.90 was top 10, michelle entered it running 10.5s just to get in the magazines. She got a few pics even.

LSX Challenge Series will run at four select events in 2011:

NMCA Florida - Bradenton Motorsports Park - Bradenton, FL - March 18-20

NMRA/NMCA Georgia - Atlanta, Dragway - Commerce, GA - April 14-17

Holley LS Fest - Beech Bend Raceway - Bowling Green, KY - September 9-11

NMCA Indiana / LSX Shootout - O’Reilly Raceway Park - Indianapolis, IN - October 6-9

In for Indy this year :slight_smile:

looks like we are taking car to florida, we are hitting track rental at MIR the 18th get car ready for florida. not taking mine but another customer of mine. i will prob run indy maybe bowling green

as for meeting up that would wok near columbus we will go 79 70 there. i would hope there would be early bird party this year. one person won a prize with us. they gave a lot of stuff away.