My AEM Uego Install! *Pics*

yah that will wash down the cylinder walls and cause low compression and loss of power, I am running a ka-t with a gt28, custom top mount manifold, greddy front mount, sr injectors, walbero pump, safc-2, full 3" turbo back, Iam picking up his old narrow band stoich gauge to put it the dash for quick referance but will be tuneing my car with the inovative motorsports wide band O2…

cant wait for spring to have her out again.

Having a narrow band o2 in your car is like picking up a fat hooker. It cost $50, just adds weight, and I doubt you’d be using her anyways.

EDIT: Unless you need a quick reference for pussy.

twistedsteel (james) will be using a Innovate LM-1 that he and i share…

i just have to bring my car back here thats all.

kudos to DFJ not wrecking that motor… even a mild KA-T build on a KA will wreck it pretty quickly if you try to push it with just an SAFC and no real tuning.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a102/DarkForceJackal/Clapping.gif

I have the FMU to thank for that (I believe in them for low, low boost), and the self-discipline to not push the boost. :smiley:

With that having been said, don’t be jinxing anything… :noes:

nah you know what you’re doing man

when people get greedy they blow stuff up

its not rocket science

its just like guys with t25s / t28s blowing them up at 16-18psi weill no wonder they blow up they are spinning like a billion rpm to try and compress this air!

i think its really good that youve been able to control yourself and keep a reliable setup

without reliability cars lose all their fun