My AMS Evo

Now there’s a car even I think needs AWD. :tup:

i like the build, hate the exterior.

but if you beat the shit out of that car, it sounds like you are getting what you want out of it :tup:

Nice car. Sounds like it is pretty fun as well.

hot car :tup:

welcome to the board

Your father has a TT Z06:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: and you have a 700hp Evo:headbang::headbang::headbang: Want to adopt a 27 year old socially mis adjusted jackass?

[quote=“Quattro Krant,post:45,topic:36825"”]

Your father has a TT Z06:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: and you have a 700hp Evo:headbang::headbang::headbang: Want to adopt a 27 year old socially mis adjusted jackass?

[/quote]

the C5 TT Z06 is someone elses, the new C6 Z06 is his dads. which is just as :headbang:

[quote=“FBodyMadnezz,post:46,topic:36825"”]

the C5 TT Z06 is someone elses, the new C6 Z06 is his dads. which is just as :headbang:

[/quote]

C6 Z06:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I’d give my soul for a C6 Z06

[quote=“Quattro Krant,post:47,topic:36825"”]

C6 Z06:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I’d give my soul for a C6 Z06

[/quote]

Its a sweet car…

[quote=“sureshot!,post:42,topic:36825"”]

i like the build, hate the exterior.

but if you beat the shit out of that car, it sounds like you are getting what you want out of it :tup:

[/quote]

Ive never really heard anything negative about my car’s exterior…most ppl actually say they like the clean simple look. Your one of the first…Rims, lowered, lip and a few stickers- not to far off from a stock one…which I believe you own?

I guess you cant please everyone

The sticker was obviously what AMS wanted seeing what they’ve done. A streettuned one is going on today for the shootout seeing what Emery has done also!

And I dont beat the crap out of the car…Only if I race. Plus the car is taken care of very well.

Mike

the dsm shootout rescheduled is this weekend? I went down to the one which was cancelled from rain… Maybe Ill attend this

[quote=“joesansone17,post:50,topic:36825"”]

the dsm shootout rescheduled is this weekend? I went down to the one which was cancelled from rain… Maybe Ill attend this

[/quote]

Were leavin today!

[quote=“FBodyMadnezz,post:46,topic:36825"”]

[/quote]

Is this you shawn or Johnny?

Yes the corvette rocks!! Thats gunna get a little bump in HP over the winter when it comes to you guys :wink:

Awesome another Evo! What Lip is that? I want it. Cars looking awesome!

[quote=“jrod0187,post:53,topic:36825"”]

Awesome another Evo! What Lip is that? I want it. Cars looking awesome!

[/quote]

Knock off DuLuc

Im sure its on Ebay somewhere lol

AMS carried them for a little bit. I dont know about you but spending 500 for a real one that will only see wear, scrapping and cracking isnt worth it.

You really cant tell

[quote=“EvoMike,post:51,topic:36825"”]

Were leavin today!

[/quote]

hmmm maybe ill see you there, I dont have a DSM anymore but I still got the love for them haha, and my buddy has a white decently 2g gs-t, so like I said maybe we will have to go.

[quote=“EvoMike,post:54,topic:36825"”]

Knock off DuLuc

Im sure its on Ebay somewhere lol

AMS carried them for a little bit. I dont know about you but spending 500 for a real one that will only see wear, scrapping and cracking isnt worth it.

You really cant tell

[/quote]

word
G/L @ the shoot out. Maybe next year when my cars not slow I’ll see you there.

[quote=“EvoMike,post:52,topic:36825"”]

Yes the corvette rocks!! Thats gunna get a little bump in HP over the winter when it comes to you guys :wink:

[/quote]

its Shawn, studderin is johnny

and yea the Z06 is tits , its so smooth, yet so quick.

tires and nitrous right mike? (Do it)

wow GL at the shootout :tup: meth is really going to make that car a monster more than it already is

[quote=“EvoMike,post:52,topic:36825"”]

[/quote]

APS in Australia is in development of a TT kit for the LS7:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes:. Hell, my slow GTO is fast enough for me, a TT LS7 in a light Z06 would make me crap my Haines

Were backkkkkkkkkkk

just got in 2 AM and were beat.

Got slips and vids but im not releasing anything yet.