My bands shows coming up.

lol…this board has a couple bugs in it…

My guess is you werent there? Acid face was ok… we left after the 4th song… The PA sucked, the kids there were all like 14 and under. I think I was one of the oldest people there and Im 23. I broke my bass pedal and the guy from Acid face gave me his to use. The guitar player in my band broke a string in the 2nd song… it was a ok show at best. Friday will be better. They just had the PA up WAY to loud for anyting to go through it. We requested that only drums and vocals be miced, but they turned me so far down they said they might as well not had me miced.

RompNroll :down:

Only good part, we had a good sized pit kicking… I couldnt see it because of the amps in the way.

i blew it off to run Amanda’s mom to the airport. i didn’t feel like starting shit with some homo to get in just so I could be the oldest person there.

The lead singer of XVX got his manager to ban my friend Mike and me for life because his very underage girlfriend hates us (for exposing his very real, and frequently acted on, transsexual fetish).

pussy

Blayner you cant be older then me… Me and my buddy Pesci were def the oldest ones there aside from the guy that owned the place and maygbe some “Security” they had there…

yeah…you’re a year older than me.

Another show in Glassport tomorow…

You guys have a CD? I worked for a while with one of the guys from Prototype7 (hardcore band that plays up in the Butler area). They got some studio time I think in Buffalo area. The production was pretty damn good!

Not yet jeff. I just got a offer from a friend to do a demo for us for free… pretty cool of him. I was in past bands with him.

free > not free

bump

Playing at Divito park tonight, big show, lots of kids.

Divito Park
101 Frankie Lane, Leisenring, PA

kids??? are u a pedophile?

not as big as you Sam. :finger2:

updated bitches