My bands shows coming up.

My band has a few shows here and there coming up if anyone cares… I haven’t been posting on here at all because… eh… donno, dont really feel like it.

Anyways… we have a few shows here and there.

Updated
Saturday September 4th - 885 Skate park with Locked on and Bowdown.
Sunday September 5th - Sampy Park in Perry.

Not that anyone here cares… Just posting up stuff.

If you wish to know we are a mix of Hardcore/Punk/Metal… We practice in Perry if anyone wishes to stop by.

:cool:

dom you play drums?

ill be there dom :slight_smile:

Correct. Can’t believe it eh?

got any samples?

will there be pa-handa stickers there :smiley:

Not at the moment, we havent been able to record, Were looking to put down some of the stuff we have soon after we play thru Aug with the money we make. We have shity recordings from a tape on a 2 track but its really beat sounding.

PA-hondas stickers might be there, I pretty much ran out of them lol.

Someone was supposed to get a few made up for free for me… donno what happened with that.

whats the bands name :stick:

As hope fails.

Bump for the 8th(sunday) in Glennshaw

If you like something hardcore then its well worth the drive :slight_smile:

Acidface is great, but XVX will definitely suck.

Get me a decent res image of the PA-Hondas logo…email it to michaelblanyer@yahoo.com. I’ll bring a couple sample stickers to the show. If you like them, I’ll cut you a deal on buying a bunch of them.

I would but I doubt you can beat the deal I am getting now. Free. :bigthumb:

hey…the lead singer of XVX (who’s also a Romp N Roll employee) is trying to ban me from coming… :greddy2:

hey…the lead singer of XVX (who’s also a Romp N Roll employee) is trying to ban me from coming… :greddy2:

I heard that the lead singer of XVX (who’s also a Romp N Roll employee) is trying to ban ShalerPunk from coming…

:rofl: :bowrofl: