My bmw...

theres a sweet set of m3 wheels for sale that would look good on this car with a 1" drop!

Jammers right? I just PM’d him, I need the offsets and tire size so I can see if they would fit or if I need to have my fenders rolled.

yes i think they would look sweet!

There is a member on here who had a twin of your car on E46 M3 wheels which fit without a problem and the car looked fantastic.

Also he had his front license plate holder taken off and sprayed white, which made a huge difference for the general look of the car. Not bad for ~5$ mod.

I’ll see if he will post up some pics.

+23445234352 on both accounts!!! The wheels will look great and the front plate will look cleaner

And please do not do the badges. You already have a “classy” car, no need to rice it up with colormatching/carbon fiberrrrr badges

hahaha yes my goal is to have my car be a classy bitch lol

I’m so proud of you, Trish. It’s looking like you are gonna actually keep the car ‘white’-4 weeks ago you were considering a ‘tint strip’. Great personal progress!

:rofl

Nice looking care Tricia, it will look incredible with a 1" drop too. I love the white.

I know you hate tickets, but think how much nicer it would look with no front plate at all. fuck, I hate NY.

Wheres the TINTZORZ? Love the car, Steff is jellous!

AND PLEAAAESEEE DONT PUT THE SUN STRIPE THING ON THE WINDSHIELD WHEN IT GETS TINTED!!!

+1

at first i was all like “whoa! shes a dyke!”

then i figured it out and was all :’(

then PJB farted and it smelled like a burnt pumpkin. true story

LMFAO:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

deff needs jammers m3 wheels to set it off with the 1" drop

Looking good Trish,glad you posted larger pics so i didnt strain my eyes on bbm.lol

:lol thanks! glad to help ya out lol

Get the BMW Performance black grills to offset the shadowline trim. They would give your car a more aggressive look. They are shaped slightly different than your stock E90 grills.

My friend I mentioned is actually sellig his E46 wheels.

I’ll get him to chime in here.

throw a set of wheels on it, and maybe some sport springs, that’s all i’d do… no need to go crazy on an smg e90 325i

still waiting for high heels pics