My Boosted h22 Prelude

beautiful manifold. That shit is glorious.

:thumb

Love it

makes u wanna go boosted huh jake. lol

doooo ittttttt

you to nick :thumb

yeah, i kinda wish i went turbo. for the price i spent on my header clutch and exhaust i could have had a turbo kit :headbang

I cant afford to turbo.
I need a New Clutch and tires

Nah. Not in my prelude anyways. If I wanna go boosted I’d get something AWD or RWD (Been thinking about a 240 after the prelude). 500+hp on a FWD doesn’t exactly have the best street manners. That and I like the sound of NA H22s much better than the sound of a boosted H22 (which sounds the same as any other boosted honda).

jake, you still want that header i got. my car should be on the road friday so i can meet ya somewhere

I do!, problem is I’m in Buffalo for another 2 and a half weeks, lol. How much did you want for it again?

ehh i personally don’t care, i had my fun with it and now it jsut sits around. i’d rather halp some1 out than make a buck.

PM’d ya!

Back to Brian’s sick lude

I rode in this thing today. Moves pretty good, that WG is loud.

Brian, I forgot to ask you. How many pounds are you running?

9.8psi, i believe he said.

thing runs pretty good! i was impressed. Except when he told me he put $20 worth of 87octane in it earlier today :headbang

uhh what?
87 octane FTL

:wow

I hope you’re kidding, I’d hate to see that motor blow up only a day or two after being finished.

(unless brian is looking for an excuse to build the block tomorrow)

i saw this thing last night…holy shit mang…it is clean and sick

very nice car! came out very nice… another boosted honda ftw!!!

Came out great… it looks like a lot of fun. There are so many turbo Hondas on here :ahh

87 octane and VTEC= no good

its turbo… and its extra-no good.