my brothers new ride

White is the new black. :thumbup

does this guy live in rotterdam? couldve swore i saw it parked at someones house yesterday

nope^ round lake/ malta

Nice. Already got an 18 year old street racing a 400hp car.

dude shut the fuck up

this 18 year old isnt your average 18 year old which you know NOTHING about.

He has been riding snowmobile/quads/dirtbikes sense he was a little boy. He owned a SRT-10 truck when he was 16. He had a Built Hyabusa when he was 17. So STFU when you know nothing about this kid.

He isnt your average 18 year old when daddy has a big walley and decides to buy their kid a corvette when he was just going from a civic…

and its a 438hp car…

You should prolly let the kid get used to the car before you have him doing 150mph bombs and blowing it sideways. You’re right, I don’t know him and I don’t care. I’m just looking out for not only his well being, but other people on the road.
Contrary to popular belief, I have no problems with you or Tony. It is just my humble opinion that you shouldn’t have him doing that stuff until he learns the car. Just sets a bad example.

street racing in this weather with over 400hp in any RWD car is stupid. TC or not, its just scary.

I remember TRYING to race a stock C5 Z06 on the highway shorty after my turbo upgrade. He was on street tires and it was a cold night, and he just broke them loose. He didn’t get one clean run in unfortunately for the both of us. It’s a shame, the car was pretty sick.

if it was stock, u would have raped him.

Yea goosing it right now, even in my car, which is obv. less than a z06, gets scary in this weather.

What does this 18 year old do for work?

paving^

“hes in garbage” :lol

nice car

yea nice score, thing looks sweeet

Haha Sopranos style.

lets do some more pulls this weekend! got some more goodies I need to see the difference!

he does some things, and some stuff

^^^Awsome answer.^^^

nope^ like i said before, he does PAVING, bust your cock for 3 seasons in the 90 degree heat w/ 400 degree blacktop and all of you could easily have a vette or something comperable… but to insinuate my brother does OTHER things is bull shit,