My C5Z made 610RWHP NA today...

The 610 was a SD tune. My tuner puts an entirely new OS on the PCM, and he likes it w/ SD a lot better than the LS7 MAF. He really hates the LS7 MAF actually. The straight-through exhaust is LOUD. With 1 7/8" stepped to 2" primaries on the headers, off-road X-pipe, and no mufflers in the exhaust it’s just retarded. The 12:1-ish compression really sounds mean though w/ the cam and all (248/256 or something like that). I agree 100% the Ti is the best sound exhaust out there. With this motor and the rest of my exhaust it’s actually plenty loud, in fact I won’t make sound at Laguna Seca even w/ the Ti so I need to get a catted X-pipe for there. :frowning:

The car is not a drag car by any means. I have over 4 sets of stock C5Z wheels, so I did buy some of the new Hoosier DRs (in 315/30-18) for one of the rear sets just to give it half a chance of hooking. It’s not going to get a “drag” susp or more serious tires though. It’s a road course car, I just thought it’d be cool to see what it can do on the strip.

You don’t have cats right? If you do, ditch 'em. If you don’t you could do the Ti “mod” where you connect a smaller (most ppl do about 1.5" I think) pipe from the 90* that turns into the muffler straight into one of the pipes before the tip. That way a small % of the exhaust never even goes to the mufflers. It still retains the unique sound, but picks up some volume. It’s tough to find the Ti pipe and somebody that can weld it though.

-TJ