my camaro

88 camaro 350 carb auto fibreglass nose and hood needs finishing mAKE OFFER NEED IT GONE CANT EXPLAIN WHY OR I WILL PART IT OUT

its gotta go got stuff goin on ,and its low man on the totem pole

well buy it as a parts car for the fibreglass front end and hood that shit alone was a grand il seel it off i dont care

seein as i dont see this thing goin ill part the bitch out ,motor tranny what have you the nose and hood is worth over a grand

how much are you looking to get for it and what does it have done?

wow nice spam in this thread !

how much are u sellin this slo marro for

id like 1500 for it to cover the fibreglass front end and shit and a few other things but it still needs work im open to offers though:D

Do you want to be a blonde one day and a redhead the next? One way to do this is to dye your own hair and restyle it, but you can achieve the same effect with much less effort − just buy lace wig. To select a wig that would be indistinguishable from real human hair wigs and become your favorite fashion accessory, though, you need to know a few insider tips. First of all, if youre worried that will look natural on your head, never fear! A properly made wig − even the quality synthetic varieties − can look totally realistic. Which is best − synthetic or human hair wigs? Wigs can be synthetic or made from real human hair. Synthetic front lace wigs is cheaper, but the very cheap ones you can find online dont look real enough. On the other hand, high quality synthetic cosplay wigs like Revlon, Raquel Welch or Paula Young wigs look very real. Also, synthetic wigs are easier to care for, as you dont need to restyle them every time you wash them.

1.99$ ?

a little info about the car?

its got a 350, auto, a carb, and needs some work to be finished. make an offer… right in the post.

these are the only pics i got the car and nose are the actuall pices and the hood is one just like mine

car is sold ,its gone and im a happy man

niiiiiice

Awesome. Time to mod up the LT1

im orderin shit as we speek

Sweet. Im looking for parts too. Quad or car I cant decide though

the quad runs as it is let it be ,do the car retard

Quad is more fun though. I just took it out along the power lines and got all muddy.

yeah but the car needs to run ,christ ya got a brand new motor waitin for life to breath into it