My car at PRP

The only vid where my wife kept the camera on the car the whole race. A little weak but getting better the more I run.

http://www.movie-host.net/?act=view&file=OTkgVEEgMTMuMzgud212

FYI…the site does have pop ups…sorry
my apologies

13.3 isn’t all that bad. What mods do you have?

Exact mods would be Jet-Hot LT’s,Hooker off road y-pipe,Borla cat-back,TSP lid,descreened MAF,160 t-stat,Taylor 10.4’s and Holley powershot filter.

Still stock clutch(if you listen to the vid it doesn’t grab 2nd well)and rear on Dayton street tires.

i bet if you get some sticky tires that will liven the car right up…good run

kick ass man ! i remember your name from ls1.com ! hopefully ill get my stickies soon and ill be down there racing on semester breaks !

nice run!

Thanks for the positive reply’s guys but I think I need alot more runs and alot less fear of breaking. I still think it’s an ok run but the car is outperforming me right now. mebbe it’s the being away from a good running ride for too long.

nice run man…dont be soo scared…and u will run good…nice to see somebody from the f bod hideout on this site too…

yeah driving like its stolen is a good thuing jsut try not to worry about breaking things i dont but now i do after my dad cussed me out

Looks good. Like said before, I’d hit it out of the hole harder. Look for that 12 sec run.