FUCK NEOPRENE TRANNY MOUNTS WITH ALUMINUM ENFORCER CUPS:

///M Power:

…orrr:

Poorly manufactured bushings :shifty :

:sad

:gay

ugh

just got off the phone with keeler…

fucking $1.50 PER NUT for the exhaust nuts?

that’s insane!

$2.10 PER STUD!!!

this week is gonna suck.

thos are cute, what are they gonna be when they grow up?

:rofl

Just got off the phone with UUC, the vendor for these as I highly doubt they are made in-house.

New set is getting shipped this afternoon! :nod

nice ha

i used the red uuc mounts, over 25k on them since installed, and they look like they did the day i installed them.

who did you talk to on the phone at keeler bmw? :nod

Brian said you came in to Keeler Parts today. So did Joe Hasan.

1. As usual, you’re a cheap bastard.
  2. I just broke my Reds with TMEs at Mid-Ohio. They arent made to last forever, they’re still a wear item like the OEMs, just stiffer to keep the trans from moving during cornering.
  3. They definitely arent made in house. UUC is a small Jersey based parts designer, they dont have a production facility on hand, they send the CAD drawings out to a manufacturer.

:rofl

I didn’t need the parts anymore, and I make $10.25/hr I have a right to be a cheap bastard.

And I want to sell my car. HARD.

No your car isn’t a beast, it’s gay. :banana

ouch yo… hows the M coming ?

damn somebody needs a raise or a new job. Dont sell the car, just find a better job opportunity. Good luck w. everything… It pays to play tho

Benny, were u doing a lot of clutch dumps or is that just something that happens to a lot of bmw’s with age?

Well, it’s an aftermarket part, UUC offers three options for tranny mounts: Neoprene (street), Polyurethane (street/track), and Polyurethane bolt-through (hardcore rattle your teeth at idle track car)…I think I should have went with poly for my purposes… and yes I suppose i have given my drivetrain a bit of a beating, but now that I’ve spent literally days under the car I can say my driving habits are going to be changing :nono

And yeah, the car, mechanically is finished with everything I intended on doing this year, but I found another big problem while I was under the car…my front differential bushing is shot, cracked right around the circumference…time to go solid mounts w/bigger/harder front diff bolt :banana…so nobody should be expecting any action other than shuttling my ass to work and back and shift/bimmerforums meets from the fender striped wonder, at least until that surplus check is in my bank

i can’t speak for track duty, but with my driving style, my reds w/ enforcers have been fine. they were cheap enough anyway.

i would have definitely went with them in the first place. excessive lash in the driveshaft because of the broken diff nose bushing, or even just a preload issue could have caused the quick fail. did those bushings come on the car when you got it? or are those the ones from the boston grun?

I had the reds w/ enforcers for prob 3 years. The just exploded 2 weeks ago at Mid-Ohio. So yeah, they hold up pretty well but nothings permanent.

At least UUC was good about getting me parts, next day too might I add.

Oh, and now that I had Jeremiah sandblast the tranny crossbrace, and my painting it satin black, it looked almost too good to go back on the car, ill get pics when i un preload my tranny…these goddamn mounts are sensitive.